Warnings were encountered during the loading process:

Application data could not be restored to the device. The backup data file has been saved to "". You can use the Desktop Software Backup/Restore tool to restore this information.

When module 1 of 1 waz competed and wen the reboot stage waz intalised... the playbook came on and stuck at the boot screen...... after everything.... the boot screen remained on for a long time not doin anything... what should i do? im completely lost at this point! could somebody help mi??
    05-02-13 11:14 PM
    Force Shutdown the PlayBook. Then connect it to the computer and reinstall the OS.
    05-03-13 12:04 AM
    Make sure to fully charge it and even leaving it charging if possible when running the setup.
    05-03-13 12:45 AM
    i did reinstall it several times..... 5 times to be exact... and nothing happens... it jus remains with the boot screen without the colours popping up :/
    05-03-13 10:16 PM
    Make sure to fully charge it and even leaving it charging if possible when running the setup.
    it cant be charging while running the setup....the port is needed for the usb
    05-03-13 10:18 PM
    it cant be charging while running the setup....the port is needed for the usb
    Ah, yes. I guess I was thinking of a travel rapid charger. Just leave the usb plugged in. Also, just leave it charging and don't go further with the setup till its nicely charged.

Other than that, I don't know what else to offer.
    05-03-13 11:25 PM
    Ah, yes. I guess I was thinking of a travel rapid charger. Just leave the usb plugged in. Also, just leave it charging and don't go further with the setup till its nicely charged.

Other than that, I don't know what else to offer.

i got through the setup and at a fnal screen where it says battery level critically low plz connect charger till above 20% this is the third time im @ this screen and nothing seems to happen ... it does not charge.... it just remains there... i kept it overnte last and wen i woke up... nothing happened :/
    05-04-13 09:05 PM
    Are you using the charger that came with the PB to charge? The USB to PC charges very slow and may go into some power saving mode over night and stop charging.
    05-04-13 09:19 PM
    Are you using the charger that came with the PB to charge? The USB to PC charges very slow and may go into some power saving mode over night and stop charging.
    yes im using the charger that came with it! its jus stuck on that screen still atm... nothingz happening
    05-04-13 09:24 PM
    Have you tried a reboot? Hold power and volume + until the screen goes blank. The PB will restart on its own.
    05-04-13 09:36 PM
    yes i read alot of stuff... first with the yellow blinking lights and then with stock charging... ive re installed the software about 7 times since Wednesday ive been at this... ive only reached to a point of the setup n tutorial abt 3 times... now is my third.... i tried restarting many times... n it frose on the startup screen wit nothing happening... only jus now it came up well with all the colours n stuff n i ran the setup with wi-fi n language etc... itz just completely stuck now!
    05-04-13 09:51 PM