• 4 - 8 mil

6 8.11%
  • 8 - 16 mil

1 1.35%
  • Playbook will outsell Ipad

2 2.70%
    1.5 million tops.
    11-22-11 05:50 PM
    Well I was at my local BestBuy to pick up 2 as a gift, and they were already sold out the day before sales!? Atleast that's what the rep. told me, and I'm not sure when the last time they restocked.
    Anyways, I think it will definitely be in good hands... atleast maybe a little for their 4Q sales.
    EDIT: None have been returned, nor has anyone came for the difference. Atleast according to the rep..
    Last edited by Venichie; 11-22-11 at 06:41 PM.
    11-22-11 06:37 PM
    Well I was at my local BestBuy to pick up 2 as a gift, and they were already sold out the day before sales!? Atleast that's what the rep. told me, and I'm not sure when the last time they restocked.
    Anyways, I think it will definitely be in good hands... atleast maybe a little for their 4Q sales.
    EDIT: None have been returned, nor has anyone came for the difference. Atleast according to the rep..
    that is so weird.......

i bought mine the day before the sale as soon as the news broke on the sale, just went back the next day for my price guarantee. i start work before most stores open and i didn't want to chance it.
    11-22-11 07:19 PM
    Not sure how true that is. All depends on the app. Others they will wait until it too is on sale.
    It's very true. Android people are less likely to pay for an app. However this is primarily because Google wants free apps so that they can stuff them with ads. This is the main reason Android exists.

Android app revenue is 7% of iPhone's
    11-22-11 07:38 PM
    Will the two people who voted that it will outsell the Ipad please identify themselves?
    11-22-11 08:02 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD