Hello, I am deployed in Afghanistan and cannot access appworld. It comes up with 'not available in your country'. Can I trick appworld to think I am somewhere else. I normally reside in Australia.
    03-23-12 10:29 PM
    03-23-12 10:55 PM
    Hello, I am deployed in Afghanistan and cannot access appworld. It comes up with 'not available in your country'. Can I trick appworld to think I am somewhere else. I normally reside in Australia.

Yes, you can. Use a proxy from nntime. I usually use Canadian proxies. Check this site on how to set up the proxy server.
    Last edited by freya09; 03-23-12 at 11:03 PM.
    escape525 likes this.
    03-23-12 10:58 PM
    What country is your BlackBerry PlayBook configured for at this time?
    03-23-12 11:05 PM
    The playbook is currently configured for Australia region and time.
    03-24-12 03:20 AM
    escape525,

I to am deployed to Afghanistan and have gotten my App World working, if the solutions in this post do not help, feel free to pm me and I will get in touch with you.

If you are a Military member we might exchange emails and work out some problems you might be having.
    iSin and escape525 like this.
    03-24-12 08:45 AM
    hello,
    i am from Afghanistan and i just bought a blackberry Z10 from Dubai, but when i want to open blackberry world icon there is a message
    like this (there was a connection problem blackberry world must close) i do not know what to do, if you or anyone else have any solution for this problem please let me know, i am going to be regretful for my self to buy a blackberry.
    01-22-14 08:52 AM
    hello,
    i am from Afghanistan and i just bought a blackberry Z10 from Dubai, but when i want to open blackberry world icon there is a message
    like this (there was a connection problem blackberry world must close) i do not know what to do, if you or anyone else have any solution for this problem please let me know, i am going to be regretful for my self to buy a blackberry.
    Sadiq jan,

Let me know if you still have the problem or if you have figured it out.
    02-13-14 09:44 PM
    I have this problem too, .
    plz help me if you have fixed yours.
    12-26-14 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD