Hello I just received my playbook today, when I booted it up I noticed there were two stuck pixels. I used screen helper for about an hour and it didnt help. What other things can i try?

Should i call blackberry and ask for a exchange? will they give me a new one?

thanks in advance
    12-12-11 09:06 PM
    Yes.
    And they should.

Or you can call the provider and they should.

When you talk about the "stuck" Pixels, Refer to them as Dead pixels. Because thats what they are.
    12-12-11 09:07 PM
    you cant return the playbook for a refund? its from shopbb
    12-12-11 09:12 PM
    Is that a question: you canNOT return it? But if it is defective, what then? You can try disputing with your credit card company.

Rim Support
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: playbooksupport@blackberry.com
    12-12-11 10:08 PM
    Hello I just received my playbook today, when I booted it up I noticed there were two stuck pixels. I used screen helper for about an hour and it didnt help. What other things can i try?

Should i call blackberry and ask for a exchange? will they give me a new one?

thanks in advance

I had my PB replaced 7x directly from Staples due to either dead pixels or too much backlight bleed along the edges. At the time (Late September) I paid $434 for my 32GB, I wasn't going to settle for a device that I didn't feel comfortable with for that kind of money
    12-12-11 10:21 PM
    dead = black/white and never go away
    stuck/frozen = red/green/blue and go away

which is yours?

it sounds like yours are dead. a replacement should be given, if not by where you bought it from, then by blackberry directly =]
    02-10-12 12:37 PM
    dead = black/white and never go away
    stuck/frozen = red/green/blue and go away

which is yours?

it sounds like yours are dead. a replacement should be given, if not by where you bought it from, then by blackberry directly =]
    white pixels are stuck or bright pixels. the colored pixels are either stuck or dead SUBpixels (mostly stuck).
    02-10-12 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD