Do you bank left and cough?
    Only if I cough when banking left why?
    09-10-13 09:01 AM
    Never mind. By the way, how you like your vacation being extended
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-10-13 09:04 AM
    Never mind. By the way, how you like your vacation being extended
    Don't care, the chef is my best pal now. He even gave me a bottle of Maple Syrup?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-10-13 09:06 AM
    You need another physical.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 10:43 AM
    You need another physical.
    Did you know that F18s are very very good at renovating old houses and relocating them?
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    09-10-13 10:48 AM
    Exactly as I thought! And thats probably going to be how we are going to have to do future updates
    Looks like I was wrong about the updates not going to be official for the PlayBook. SORRY BLACKBERRY! Thanks and please keep up the work!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 11:58 AM
    Does this latest update qualify for the Ferrari prize?

This old house has already collapsed so no need to waste any rockets on it unless you just need the practice.:-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    09-10-13 12:42 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh get thee behind me Satan!!!!!!!!! Another strange cold person! Is there no end to this race? They just pop up everywhere!

Right everyone from that strange country is on the list, including polar bears and other thingys!!!!!! Just let me go get some more toilet rolls and I'll be right back. Just start making a list of your names while I'm away!
    Sooooooo, SOM, you've found us out - and your precious playbook is also Canadian; Bwaaahaahaha! Also, we are close to invisible, as we look, act, dress and sound like Americans, hehehe
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 01:42 PM
    Sooooooo, SOM, you've found us out - and your precious playbook is also Canadian; Bwaaahaahaha! Also, we are close to invisible, as we look, act, dress and sound like Americans, hehehe
    Never, no way is my beloved pb one of those strange beings from up North! My pb is genuine true British thru and thru, with a bit of Floridonian thrown in! The nerve of you Sir insinuating such a thing. I'm glad my pb didn't here you!
    09-10-13 01:48 PM
    You do not need a pc to update your Playbook software. It's wireless. There hasn't been one since early this year. There's not going to be anymore update for the playbook . If there is, you won't miss it by coming to this site. It does not take much to get this motley crew getting excited over an update of anything.
    This is interesting; anytime I plugged my iPod into my PC, it wanted to install upgrades - usually a bunch of useless crap icons, so I wasn't sure. Thx.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 01:49 PM
    This is interesting; anytime I plugged my iPod into my PC, it wanted to install upgrades - usually a bunch of useless crap icons, so I wasn't sure. Thx.
    Strangely enough every time I plug my finger into a power outlet it never wants to upgrade me?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-10-13 01:55 PM
    Never, no way is my beloved pb one of those strange beings from up North! My pb is genuine true British thru and thru, with a bit of Floridonian thrown in! The nerve of you Sir insinuating such a thing. I'm glad my pb didn't here you!
    1) for the 697th time, I am female
    2) RIM/Blackberry is a Candian company, operating from Waterloo, Ontario - (a relatively short drive from Toronto, in case you've never heard of Waterloo, Ont.)
    3)BTW: Waterloo is the silicone valley of the north, just like Toronto is the Hollywood of the north - currently in the middle of TIFF, unfortunate for downtown residents because all those movie stars in town make traffic hell.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-10-13 01:58 PM
    1) for the 697th time, I am female
    2) RIM/Blackberry is a Candian company, operating from Waterloo, Ontario - (a relatively short drive from Toronto, in case you've never heard of Waterloo, Ont.)
    3)BTW: Waterloo is the silicone valley of the north, just like Toronto is the Hollywood of the north - currently in the middle of TIFF, unfortunate for downtown residents because all those movie stars in town make traffic hell.
    Have I known you that long? Your good at jograffy for a woman aren't you? I likes that I does! When I gets back to Flodira you can tell me which way I go to get the DUCK? YOU KNOW THAT PESKY DUCK??????????
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-10-13 02:40 PM
    STOP it muppet?

Rule 1. Never, never, never ridicule dobby!

My hero is above reproach from anyone!

Rule 2. Every HP printer made has a sock inserted into it somewhere to prevent the buyer/end user from setting up the said printer successfully and using it without contacting HP support. Therefore protecting their support departments employment in the long term future?
    Thanks for clearing the confusion up. Very good business model from HP i must say!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-11-13 11:32 AM
    Thanks for clearing the confusion up. Very good business model from HP i must say!!
    I thought that at the time. Beware the HP sock!
    09-11-13 11:50 AM
    So your saying you can load the 2.1.0.1753 though wifi?
    So this is interesting - prompted to installl this uograde at 4:30 this morning - uploading right now all via PB - not PC. Will restart now!!
    09-12-13 03:33 AM
    Also interesting is that it only wanted to upgrade my 32 gig pb - not the. 64 gig pb. Just checked the 64 gig pb and it said I have its latest upgrade, the 1526, but when I went to upgrades it asked my to connect to a power source and install the 1753. The 32 gig pb didn't ask for this. However, they are now upgraded with the 1753.
    09-12-13 03:52 AM
    So this is interesting - prompted to installl this uograde at 4:30 this morning - uploading right now all via PB - not PC. Will restart now!!
    Yes your right. I posted 9/10/2013 12:58 pm that there was an official update and apologized to BlackBerry.
    09-12-13 09:31 AM
    So Window is crap, Apple is Crap and BlackBerry is crap. Is there any brand you would highly recommend or should we go back to snail mail and typewriter?

Posted via CB10
    Quill pen and carrier pigeons are true old-school. ;-)
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    09-12-13 09:35 AM
    I would recommend an Acer notebook computer with an SSD drive if possible. I currently have an Acer Aspire which serves as a desktop replacement with my BlackBerry PlayBook serving as a notebook replacement. The Acer is plugged into an HDTV monitor and there is no noise coming from the computer. Peace and quiet aside from streaming music or talk radio.
    09-12-13 09:43 AM
    Yes your right. I posted 9/10/2013 12:58 pm that there was an official update and apologized to BlackBerry.
    No need to apologise to BlackBerry. The latest BlackBerry PlayBook system software release is dated from July 2013 - the time period when Thorsten Heins announced emphatically that BlackBerry OS 10 would be coming to all current BlackBerry PlayBook models. In essence he delayed this latest release as a ploy to defraud those new tablet buyers. Two weeks from today the emperor shall be revealed to be wearing no clothes.
    09-12-13 09:47 AM
    No need to apologise to BlackBerry. The latest BlackBerry PlayBook system software release is dated from July 2013 - the time period when Thorsten Heins announced emphatically that BlackBerry OS 10 would be coming to all current BlackBerry PlayBook models. In essence he delayed this latest release as a ploy to defraud those new tablet buyers. Two weeks from today the emperor shall be revealed to be wearing no clothes.
    I understand when the update was dated. I was apologizing for saying it would not be officially released.
    09-12-13 09:58 AM
    I understand when the update was dated. I was apologizing for saying it would not be officially released.
    So I officially have the upgrade - is it this OS 10 that there has been all the talk/rumours about?
    09-12-13 04:07 PM
    So I officially have the upgrade - is it this OS 10 that there has been all the talk/rumours about?
    Nope. OS10 = BB10. BB10 will not run on PB due to only 1 gb memory, so they say. Thorsten Heins has nixed any more work to get it on the PB. We are still running OS2.1.0.1753.
    09-12-13 05:57 PM
    I now have more information on what PC/laptop to buy, or upgrade my 10yr old PC:
    My office upgraded us on Thurs. to THINKPAD laptops and removed our old PCs.
    They installed windows 7 (not 8).
    I f - ing hate it. The IT guy told me windows 8 is worse, BUT, if I wait till October to get my home device, Microsoft are coming out with yet another version and this new one will be more like the old XP. Has anyone heard about this? Thx
    09-30-13 09:18 AM
87 1234