I've read quite a few reviews and threads about stylus' (styli?) but noone seems to mention the above Stylus in their reviews.

Has anyone tried it with the PB? There are reviews and videos of it and it looks great, but all of them are iPad reviews.

I've love to be able to jot down notes on my PB in work, but the stylus I have has a rubber tip and I can't write and try and put the amount of pressure on that those stylus' need. It's also quite innacurate for writing for me.

Probably going to buy the Jot Pro next week, but I was wondering if anyone had tried one with a PB before I did.

Thanks
    10-06-11 09:19 AM
    I was curious. It looks a lot like the Dagi 504 that someone reviewed. But I see on their support forum some issues:

What if I manage to break the disc? : Adonit
    10-06-11 11:20 AM
    That issue seems ok as they now sell replacement disks on the store page of the website.
    10-06-11 06:09 PM
    I don't think I really have a need for a stylus, but I have been looking around to see whats out there; this one looks like it would work very well.

Someone besides me should buy one and post a review....
    10-06-11 06:24 PM
    I have a jot pro. Have to write slowly to get smooth lines using scroodle and note smartly. Great for stetches as you can get the lines to join up.
    10-06-11 06:30 PM
    Be sure to try it first or confirm it works - I bought an iPad stylus that didn't work worth beans on the playbook. Looked great on youtube on a iphone though! It was the E.stylo ...
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-06-11 at 07:18 PM.
    10-06-11 07:13 PM
    I have a jot pro and can confirm it works very well on the playbook. It also feels a lot more natural when holding the jot as opposed to other stylus.
    10-06-11 08:16 PM
    I have a jot pro and can confirm it works very well on the playbook. It also feels a lot more natural when holding the jot as opposed to other stylus.
    thanks - looks like its easier to center over links also... have you tried handwriting with it? I'm wondering if eventually microscopic scratches will accumulate on the glass...if the screen is dirty for example...
    10-06-11 08:24 PM
    thanks - looks like its easier to center over links also... have you tried handwriting with it? I'm wondering if eventually microscopic scratches will accumulate on the glass...if the screen is dirty for example...
    It is easier to see where you are "clicking" or writing because of the clear disc. I have tried handwriting with it, but not much. I can't really get used to writing on any touchscreen. I think it is because the stylus always glides to easy.

I'm not sure about the scratches. I bought the jot when Adonit was raising money for it on Kickstarter, and I haven't gotten any so far, but a few other people who got the jot on Kickstarter seemed to have gotten faulty discs. Adonit says they have fixed the problem though and that they changed the design of the discs slightly to prevent it happening again.
    10-06-11 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD