Hey all. Before i start, i swear i searched for this issue before posting. Ever since i upgraded to Flashplayer 11, i have been unable to watch videos on Crackberry. And sometimes on Youtube. I would either love to have a solution how to fix this, or appreciate someone explaining to me how to downgrade to Flashplayer 10. Thankyiu so much in advance. Gary
    01-14-12 12:14 PM
    First off I would like to say that, you DONT upgrade your flash player yourself. Flash player updates are included in Core OS Updates. That being said, if you're having issues with flash, the most common answer you're going to get from people will be to do a security wipe and start the device fresh.
    01-14-12 12:18 PM
    Is this a PlayBook question? If so, you cannot downgrade the Flash player.

If it's not: wrong forum, but sorry, I don't know which is the right one for you.
    01-14-12 12:19 PM
    Had such issue before, downgraded to OS1.8(Factory Reset) then upgraded again.
    01-14-12 02:30 PM
    Hey all. Before i start, i swear i searched for this issue before posting. Ever since i upgraded to Flashplayer 11, i have been unable to watch videos on Crackberry. And sometimes on Youtube. I would either love to have a solution how to fix this, or appreciate someone explaining to me how to downgrade to Flashplayer 10. Thankyiu so much in advance. Gary
    Mine just started acting up like this as of today. Maybe it's the Crackberry blog? I have also come to realize the native youtube app works MUCH better than visiting youtube.com. I almost find it impossible to switch to 1080p vids on youtubes website without getting the following error:

"There was an error receiving video data. The server may have stopped sending. Please try to re-play the video or check your network connection"

I will wait a few days to see if it is a network issue, because my pb was working perfect prior to today.
    01-14-12 05:08 PM
    need to install the flash player 11
    07-01-12 02:16 AM
    Hellp!!!! I also have the same problem don't know y!!! On my z10!!!
    05-20-13 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD