I have a problem for adding accounts. I've read everything before posting this. I saw one other person talking about it but no solution.

First, after the install of OS2.0, I added my accounts starting with Gmail (sync calendar+contacts) and it seemed ok because I had all my contacts, calendar and emails from the first synchronisation. After I added my other hotmails accounts. After a while I saw that I was not receiving my new emails even if I was asking to retreive them. Then I tried a couple of things without any success. So I decided to delete all of them and restart all over.

Now when I try to add an account Gmail or hotmail, I end up on a mistake saying that the server m.google.com for gmail or m.hotmail.com doesn't respond.

I need help
    02-22-12 06:32 PM
    Having the same problem with my POP email from Eastlink...
    02-22-12 07:27 PM
    What I don't understand is that it almost worked at the beginning and now there is no way passing through the adding accounts. At least I still have the bridge. But I would prefer this new feature to work for me. Why it's ok for some and not for others!! It's a questions without any answer for now but I still hope someone will solve this because I tried everything I know
    02-22-12 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD