I accidentally deleted the power options icon (turn off, restart, stand by) and was just wondering how to get it back?
    07-25-11 02:46 PM
    Try checking for software updates. It always brings back the browser bookmarks, maybe this too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 02:54 PM
    LOL

sorry, had to
    07-25-11 03:00 PM
    If you press the battery icon on status bar you will have those options.
    07-25-11 03:01 PM
    I know laugh whatever, I know you can use the battery, I found the other way more convenient and the software update doesn't work with the new OS when you delete a core app.
    07-25-11 03:05 PM
    Security wipe, reload.
    07-25-11 04:09 PM
    Why do you need it? I deleted mine on purpose considering that touching the battery indicator achieves the same purpose(even if it's two touches instead of one).

Either way, the time you will have to waste to get it back is probably not worth it.
    07-25-11 07:53 PM
    QUOTE=GSGFlash;6513093]Why do you need it? I deleted mine on purpose considering that touching the battery indicator achieves the same purpose(even if it's two touches instead of one).
    [/QUOTE]

You say 2 touches instead of one but that ofcourse depends where you are. if you have the icon in front of you, yes one. but if your in an app or icon is not present its quicker to go to the battery.

it was the first icon i deleted along the mail ones
    07-25-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD