So i was one of the goosechase winners and i've been saving up my gift card to buy for my new BB BUT i got a Playbook instead.

I'm going to purchase the Blackberry case/stand but not sure what else is worth getting. I put one of the native BB headsets (cause they are pretty good and my BF always borrows mine) now i'm stuck with 49.90 lol 10 cents away from free shipping.

Is their anything besides headset worth getting? the screen protector seems pretty pricey compared to the reviews. I want a stylus but the only one available they're saying sucks with the PB.

any advice on some must have accessories.
    12-25-11 06:47 PM
    Charging stand.
    12-25-11 07:04 PM
    The rapid charging stand is great (although very expensive in Canada) - and while the slip case I got with my Playbook is good I have both a journal case and a portfolio case as well. (Confession - I should only have purchased the portfolio case but purchased the journal case by mistake! No matter - both are useful in their own way)
    12-25-11 08:29 PM
    If you type much on the Playbook, you might consider a folding, bluetooth keyboard, such as the Verbatim.
    12-25-11 08:50 PM
    Speaking of keyboards, I got one of the Rii bluetooth mini-keyboard/touchpads for Christmas. Amazon has them for around $27. I've talked with a couple of owners who like them. It's like typing on your phone thumbstyle, but with a pretty good touchpad. I've sen complaints to, so research. I have yet to try it.
    12-25-11 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD