01-20-13 01:31 AM
31 12
tools
    Oops! For some reason the link to the thread didn't post
    Here it is - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-wi-fi-661022/
    Cheers
    01-19-13 03:07 PM
    I have been able to connect a PlayBook by usb, another by wireless as well as several memory sticks plugged into my computer (I have 5 usb ports) and was able to move files to and from anywhere without any problem. On my laptop I could see everything.
    01-19-13 03:34 PM
    I have been able to connect a PlayBook by usb, another by wireless as well as several memory sticks plugged into my computer (I have 5 usb ports) and was able to move files to and from anywhere without any problem. On my laptop I could see everything.
    May I suggest you download Ghost Commander File Manager, free from App World. From there, you can also see the files on your PC from your Playbook!!!

Cheers
    GF
    01-19-13 03:51 PM
    I'm not sure about your powerpoint sound but if you have a blackberry phone you can use that and bridge to change your slides if you didn't know.
    01-19-13 03:58 PM
    I'm not sure about your powerpoint sound but if you have a blackberry phone you can use that and bridge to change your slides if you didn't know.
    Hi

Thanks Kbz but I my phone is a Galaxy and, although it can do nearly everything bar the washing up, neither will it masquade as a Blackberry, more's the pity!

Still, not the end of the world, eh? ...

Thanks again, though
    GF
    01-19-13 04:38 PM
    Hi

Here's the link to the thread. It was what 'talked me' through it.

Also, this article might be useful too - How to copy files to and from a BlackBerry PlayBook using Wi-Fi Sharing Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Hope that helps you
    GF
    A big. Thank You. I will check it out. This thread is so helpful. I didn't know you could do these things with the playbook. I see my Playbook becoming so much more useful.
    01-20-13 01:31 AM
31 12