Playing around with the Android leak I have discovered that I can access the playbook's shell using the dev tool.

Just type adb console and you are in.

Through this you can access a lot more of the file system then you can when using say Air Browser or even when using the web browser.
    07-21-11 11:10 PM
    Hmmm can you do file processes through this? ...such as deleting files? ...files created using android apps so far are not removable for me...
    07-22-11 12:24 AM
    I haven't been able to do much. Root does not have a lot of permissions and is not the owner or belong to any of the groups that folders and files have been given. I am still playing around though.
    07-22-11 12:40 AM
    I'm curious about this. How did you connect? I'm not able to connect using adb. (I'm using linux). I tried connecting over the usb network address and over the wifi address.
    07-07-12 10:56 PM
    Hmmm can you do file processes through this? ...such as deleting files? ...files created using android apps so far are not removable for me...
    Have you tried using the free ghost commander. I havent found anything I cannot delete... Examples for me to try?

Thanks
    07-08-12 04:39 AM
    Ditto on Ghost Commander. It can do virtually everything you want a file browser to do, with one caveat. Do not use it to create folders- while it can do this, any files that you put in these folders will not be seen by native PB apps. To create folders, use Air Browser or Files and Folders or any native app capable of doing so.
    07-08-12 05:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD