The other night I was trying to stream a TV show from Amazon and listen to it on my Motorol HT820 BlueTooth headphones, but the stream was intermittent. I never had any problem when listening using wired earbuds, so I swapped them and everything ran fine. Has anyone else had this problem? It seems to me that the PB Wifi and Bluetooth may be using the same resources.

I am running the latest O.S. 2.0
    02-24-12 01:10 PM
    You left something out of the equation -- how do your BT headphones work when listening to something other than the audio of Amazon streaming video, e.g., just mp3 files on the PB music player?
    02-24-12 01:14 PM
    Are you also bridged to a phone? I posted earlier about a similar problem, but my issue is with my phone streaming over blue tooth to my car stereo. If bridge is active, in intermittently interrupts the sound.
    02-24-12 01:23 PM
    You left something out of the equation -- how do your BT headphones work when listening to something other than the audio of Amazon streaming video, e.g., just mp3 files on the PB music player?
    Thanks for the reply. They work fine just listening to mp3s.
    02-24-12 10:35 PM
    Are you also bridged to a phone? I posted earlier about a similar problem, but my issue is with my phone streaming over blue tooth to my car stereo. If bridge is active, in intermittently interrupts the sound.
    Wasn't bridged at the time.
    02-24-12 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD