Anyone having issues with the speed of messaging while bridged on BBM? Mine seems quite slow at times...I can hear them coming in on my phone, and get the notifications in the top right....just takes forever to show up in my conversation list... if i go to the notification area i can read the pop-up to see what the message is, even type 3 or 4 responses before i see what was sent, or what i typed? Other days it seems to be very quick with no issues!! My wife has her playbook bridged with her bold and I havent seen these problems with hers....just little lag i could cough up to the bluetooth connection, but nothing out of the ordinary!!
    11-01-11 12:02 AM
    Mine is slow at times as well. Not sure why but i think it has to do with the bluetooth connection. i may try to delete some messages and see if it speeds up
    11-01-11 12:24 AM
    Exact same issue with my PB and 9860 except that it is always slow or lagging with the BBM.
    11-14-11 08:42 AM
    Bridge function is very snappy with my Bold 9650 running OS6. This is purely anecdotal but it seems that older phones running OS5 have lag issues that have become more evident following the bridge updates. Perhaps reverting to an earlier bridge version might speed things up for OS5 users. I don't know how one would go about that though.
    11-14-11 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD