Man, I love this... prices are coming down...

I need to buy a 2nd Playbook 64GB... *Me hunting for anything below $299*
    01-25-12 08:39 AM
    Man, I love this... prices are coming down...

I need to buy a 2nd Playbook 64GB... *Me hunting for anything below $299*
    Have a look over here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/16gb-playbooks-back-199-jan-27-canada-691723/

The $299 sale for 64gb PBs is coming to an end and may not return.
    01-25-12 09:49 AM
    Oh no! Bad news ;/

I guess I'm getting mine today..
    01-25-12 11:44 AM
    Yeah. I was planning on getting one next week because of the initial Feb. 4th ending but just yesterday I noticed that it was moved up to this Saturday. So I went ahead and ordered mine from Radio Shack just now. 64GB for $299 + tax (came to 318.74) free shipping only because I had it shipped to a store a few blocks away. Your horror stories about shop.blackberry.com deterred me from that as well as the no return policy. I pay an extra $19.74 for the security. Also it comes in 3-5 days not 7-14 days so I'm looking at Tuesday at the latest to start playing around.

Their strategy here certainly works on the 64GB. Considering how much they're counting on the PlayBook to help bolster their new app/OS structure I would hope they change some price points in the future. It's obvious that consumers are willing to pay a somewhat lower price than what they initially offered.

I don't know what the future holds for RIM but I do understand they are putting all they have into the new OS (of which Playbook 2.0 is based). It makes sense to do so and I wish them well with it. For me though, getting the PlayBook (partially as an extension to my Storm2...yes I still have one of those) allows me to see what they have in store. If by chance, they don't make it out the gate or win the race in the end I'll still have a tablet that is (hopefully) strong enough on it's own for me to continue to use regardless.
    01-25-12 03:09 PM
    I have a feeling that this sale will end only to be followed immediately by another--assuming RIM has parts left. I can't see Playbooks selling for full price at this point.
    01-25-12 03:14 PM
    Where can I order a 64gb and get overnight shipping?

Or maybe walk into the store and walk out with a 64gb @ $299?

I am dying to get one!!!!
    01-25-12 06:15 PM
    Office Depot does not have them at the sale price.
    01-25-12 06:46 PM
    @ Jedi I noticed that too. Not even an instant savings rebate thingy on the site like Radio Shack. You could probably do Radio Shack for overnight shipping if you just gotta have one before your fingers fall off
    01-25-12 06:54 PM
    Where can I order a 64gb and get overnight shipping?

Or maybe walk into the store and walk out with a 64gb @ $299?

I am dying to get one!!!!
    I believe SBB also offers overnight.
    I paid for 2nd day shipping through SBB.
    01-25-12 06:58 PM
    BestBuy...has some. And overnight is $16.99. So I am ordering tomorrow morning and have it in my hand Friday by 10:30am!

Yes I am paying extra but I am already saving a buttload of benjamins..so I am still WINNING!!!
    01-25-12 07:04 PM
285 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD