Just bought the 64GB playbook here in the UK for 249.00. Its fantastic, loving it . I had drifted away from BB after selling my bold 9700 but now back with the playbook and a Torch 9860.
    01-31-12 03:44 PM
    Wish I had gone for the 64 too, I'm finding 16 a bit on the small side after a couple of movies have been slapped across to it.

Still lovin it though.
    01-31-12 04:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums for the Playbook.

Check out the links below my signature for Tips,Tricks, and Fixes for the Playbook, and also for the vids on Playbook 101.

Enjoy!
    01-31-12 04:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums for the Playbook.

Check out the links below my signature for Tips,Tricks, and Fixes for the Playbook, and also for the vids on Playbook 101.

Enjoy!
    Some cloud storage may help that... see my link below

and you can sign up for a 50GB! account with box.net on your playbook (with limited file size)
    01-31-12 04:14 PM
    Wish I had gone for the 64 too, I'm finding 16 a bit on the small side after a couple of movies have been slapped across to it.

Still lovin it though.
    You can store those movies on the cloud with box.net. Check out Files and Folders app in AppWorld that offers free storage with box.net
    01-31-12 04:14 PM
    Some cloud storage may help that... see my link below

and you can sign up for a 50GB! account with box.net on your playbook (with limited file size)
    Ya beat me too it!
    01-31-12 04:16 PM
    You can store those movies on the cloud with box.net. Check out Files and Folders app in AppWorld that offers free storage with box.net
    Thanks for the suggestion, Ill look at it now .
    01-31-12 04:17 PM
    Handy tips guys! Keep 'em coming!
    01-31-12 04:23 PM
    Have you messed with HDMI yet ? It is awesome ! In OS2, your 9860 KYBD/TB will become the KYBD/mouse and you will be able to surf and do presentations with them. Movies are sweet. I am looking for micro USB to micro USB support between my 9850 and my PB. Doc Neutron
    01-31-12 04:25 PM
    box.net tends to have a very low file size limit, but dropbox is much higher.

also, something you may want to look at is streaming your movies/music.

If you install winamp orb/remote on your computer you can upload all of your music and video and then login on your playbook and EVERYTHING is there.

You need to leave your computer on at home though and both devices need internet connection... but, essentially you can have everything on your computer on your playbook with NO hassle
    01-31-12 04:34 PM
    The 64gig is available IN-store at Office Depot for $299.00
    01-31-12 05:07 PM
    Just bought the 64GB playbook here in the UK for 249.00. Its fantastic, loving it . I had drifted away from BB after selling my bold 9700 but now back with the playbook and a Torch 9860.
    just asking here. is 249 pounds still fairly expensive in CAN or US dollars?
    01-31-12 05:20 PM
    box.net tends to have a very low file size limit, but dropbox is much higher.

also, something you may want to look at is streaming your movies/music.

If you install winamp orb/remote on your computer you can upload all of your music and video and then login on your playbook and EVERYTHING is there.

You need to leave your computer on at home though and both devices need internet connection... but, essentially you can have everything on your computer on your playbook with NO hassle
    Thanks for the extra details... It's hard keeping things straight when your running with scissors..
    I stand corrected.
    01-31-12 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD