I recently downloaded and tried to run Overdrive and when trying to log in through the android browser that seems to pull up with the android player I get No Consumer" error. I then tried this with other apps that pull the browser, same issue. Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm running the "official" 2.0 and some sideloaded apps, but it does not seem to matter whether the app is from Appworld or sideloaded.

Thanks,
    03-13-12 03:43 PM
    Update- Just tried to run the android web through dolphin browser and get the same error. It works sometimes if I restart the PB, but then conks out again
    03-13-12 03:47 PM
    Sorry to bump old thread but I am having this problem now (with OS2.1 though), only happens on wifi connection.

Anyone has any idea?
    06-09-12 05:01 AM
    This seems to occur only when the playbook is not bridged to blackberry phone, irrespective of whether the pb is connected to a wifi network.
    06-09-12 08:09 PM
    This seems to occur only when the playbook is not bridged to blackberry phone, irrespective of whether the pb is connected to a wifi network.
    Yup but the problem is android player SHOULD work with wifi alone right? So why it is not detecting my wifi connection. Only the android browser and several browser based like facebook for android doesn't work.
    06-09-12 11:15 PM
    Yup but the problem is android player SHOULD work with wifi alone right? So why it is not detecting my wifi connection. Only the android browser and several browser based like facebook for android doesn't work.
    It's funny because some android apps work pretty much normally for eg twitter updates normally but when you click on links to open in any android browser, that's when you get the particular error. Wonder why
    06-10-12 10:53 AM
    It's funny because some android apps work pretty much normally for eg twitter updates normally but when you click on links to open in any android browser, that's when you get the particular error. Wonder why
    That's exactly the problem, I use tweetcaster as my main twitter app in playbook (I bought Blaq but sorry to say, still far away from Tweetcaster) and when I open links in android browser on wifi it gives me this error.

Do you have this problem as well? Which OS are you using?
    06-10-12 12:51 PM
    Anyone can help, pretty please? Or this is just another nasty bug of the 2.1 beta?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-12 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD