Got my email confirmations a few mins ago also! whohoo!!
    01-23-13 06:11 PM
    hmm they even have "garden railways" will have to sched some time to try this out ! thanx

nite
    01-23-13 07:12 PM
    Got mine a few hours ago, she'd up in Zinio app automatically.
    01-23-13 07:32 PM
    It takes a few hours for the email confirmation to come in, after that the selected subscriptions should show up in the PB Zinio app. I ended up buying some other stuff including Nat Geo Interactive. It's much more convenient to carry an entire library of magazines in my PB rather than carrying paper copies

The font sizes can be too small on some magazines though. Pinch-to-zoom has a max limit and some mags have pixellated text at the limit, while others look perfectly fine. I wonder if print magazines will go extinct soon... 3-column text is easier to read in portrait orientation while 2-column text is better in landscape, but there's still a lot of scrolling to be done on the small screen. I would prefer a more interactive format with single column text tailored to smaller tablets like the PB.
    carlyincanada likes this.
    01-23-13 09:00 PM
    It takes a few hours for the email confirmation to come in, after that the selected subscriptions should show up in the PB Zinio app. I ended up buying some other stuff including Nat Geo Interactive. It's much more convenient to carry an entire library of magazines in my PB rather than carrying paper copies

The font sizes can be too small on some magazines though. Pinch-to-zoom has a max limit and some mags have pixellated text at the limit, while others look perfectly fine. I wonder if print magazines will go extinct soon... 3-column text is easier to read in portrait orientation while 2-column text is better in landscape, but there's still a lot of scrolling to be done on the small screen. I would prefer a more interactive format with single column text tailored to smaller tablets like the PB.
    You'll love National Geographic Interactive, I actually renewed my yearly subscription, great magazine, sucks that from about June/July to December it was down apparently, the December and January magazines did deliver though so finally I could use the PlayBook to read them. I'm taking a look at National Geographic Science, it's in French but eh, My French isn't so bad anyways so I figure I might just download one issue and subscribe to it if I find it to be interesting (Given the bias that I'm a science student I think I'll be subscribing).
    01-23-13 09:03 PM
    NIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Time to spread the word!!
    01-23-13 09:10 PM
    worked for me thanks! started the process last night and the confirmation emails came today
    01-23-13 09:55 PM
    awesome!! thanks to op...
    01-23-13 10:35 PM
    If you are still having problems, try deleting your Zinio reader from the Playbook, and re-install it from the Blackberry App Store. I had the same problem, and this fixed it for me.

Cheers,

Chris.
    Thank you so much for suggesting that! I was getting so frustrated that I couldn't find the magazines. Deleting and re installing and voila! There they were!
    01-23-13 10:44 PM
    Any issues with paying by Paypal vs. credit cards? It seems that most magazines only accept credit card payment with continuous renewals, there's no Paypal option available. I like the idea of Zinio but the website and payment system really needs to be fixed.
    01-23-13 11:09 PM
    Thank you for the thread. It is $50 worth, not 50 magazines, and they are American continent, I am UK. But that is the downside of 1. The upside is of 10. Great magazines. Joined and could not see any magazines when I logged Zinio in. Bummer! 24 hours later an email arrived with all my magazines. Zinio for Windows, Android and Blackberry. Wow! Somethng for nothing. Thank you again Mickrick.

Regards

Ross
    01-24-13 04:09 AM
    Thank you so much for suggesting that! I was getting so frustrated that I couldn't find the magazines. Deleting and re installing and voila! There they were!
    I had to do the same...Re-Install Zinio to get the FREE mags to work! yaya!!
    01-25-13 02:28 AM
    Got the email notifications, but get a system error when I try to log into the app. No response from their support people, so far.
    01-25-13 10:11 AM
    Got the email notifications, but get a system error when I try to log into the app. No response from their support people, so far.
    I had same problem. Just delete (uninstall Zinio). Go to App World and install Zinio again from there. Solved my problem and has been working like a charm since - all free mags and previous subscription safe and sound.
    gwinegarden likes this.
    01-25-13 10:33 AM
    I had same problem. Just delete (uninstall Zinio). Go to App World and install Zinio again from there. Solved my problem and has been working like a charm since - all free mags and previous subscription safe and sound.
    Thanks!!

Kind of weird. Looks like I had a partially installed Zinio.

Went into appworld and did a lookup of Zinio, expecting to then delete it. But, it asked me if I wanted to install! So, I then went into the My World tab and it did not show up!

Anyway, I then installed it and now everything is fine. Cheers
    01-26-13 10:31 AM
    Been waiting for 4 days and nothing yet... did the delete/reinstall and nothing. Maybe ill try it again
    01-26-13 03:59 PM
    I've been using zinio for quite a while on the PB, great app and this $50 coupon is great. New titles showed in the PB library no problem. Thanks for the information.
    01-27-13 08:16 AM
    Been waiting for 4 days and nothing yet... did the delete/reinstall and nothing. Maybe ill try it again
    Likewise - hasn't worked for me either. Oh well.
    01-27-13 08:44 AM
    Likewise - hasn't worked for me either. Oh well.
    I redid the coupon and magazine selections right after i posted that. I was sent the magazines last night! Try it again! Thanks OP!!!
    01-27-13 09:31 AM
    Hi I subscribed and got the code and a few mags.... I was looking to get some more but can not see where the choices are! Does anyone have the website for the mags that you can get with this offer?
    02-03-13 09:28 AM
    Found it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-03-13 09:37 AM
    Found it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Hi,would you send me the link to the Zinio free offer. I also need to finish selecting from the list of free mags. Thanks.
    02-06-13 08:59 PM
    How do we add the rest of our FREE magazines...I can't find my original code now lol....Thanks!
    02-26-13 12:56 AM
    I got a new code and managed to get the 3 last ones no issues.
    02-26-13 08:57 AM
74 123