Want 50 free magazines to go with your lovely Playbook Zinio app? Course you do.

Go to Stuff Your Stocking and enter your details. You will then get a voucher code (email this to yourself for future use). Redeem the voucher at Zinio Voucher Redemption and select 50 magazines of your choice between now and April 11th.

As a matter of fact, this probably needs added to the News section of the site.

And don't say I never gave you anything.
    01-20-13 12:03 PM
    thanks a lot mang this is great

"Welcome to Zinio.

Congratulations - Your Voucher is Active.
    Your voucher allows you to choose any 6 mini-subscriptions or 18 single subscriptions that you would like until 2013-04-20.

Choose by clicking on the checkboxes below the magazine, then click Submit

If you don't choose all of your subscription choices today, you can come back at any time until 2013-04-20 to keep shopping.

If you are having trouble and need assistance, please contact our customer service at [email protected]"
    01-20-13 12:41 PM
    I was just looking around for zinio stuff last night...thanks!
    01-20-13 03:30 PM
    Thanks....
    01-20-13 06:00 PM
    Thanks! Now I've got to stop refreshing Crackberry for a few minutes to read some magazines!
    00stryder and johnierw like this.
    01-20-13 06:17 PM
    Thanks alot!! Was just searching online about free mags today. Woohoo

Want 50 free magazines to go with your lovely Playbook Zinio app? Course you do.

Go to Stuff Your Stocking and enter your details. You will then get a voucher code (email this to yourself for future use). Redeem the voucher at Zinio Voucher Redemption and select 50 magazines of your choice between now and April 11th.

retrofinn likes this.
    01-20-13 06:53 PM
    Worked out great!! I was getting worried didn't see any emails or anything, then all of a sudden bing-bang-boom!!! Oh and BTW I tried downloading a magazine to my Android and bout gave up!! I was able to download 18 Mags with the PB to one on the Android I know apples to oranges, but the spec's are pretty close!!
    carlyincanada likes this.
    01-21-13 02:22 PM
    Hey is there anybody having trouble downloading their magazines? Every time I try to download them I get a error #1009 Message.

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 02:25 PM
    Hey is there anybody having trouble downloading their magazines? Every time I try to download them I get a error #1009 Message.

Tapatalking
    I'm not quite sure I remember but is that because you did not give Zinio the permissions they want - Options, Security, Permissions, scroll to find Zinio?
    Relletti and pneumo57 like this.
    01-21-13 03:27 PM
    You are the man F2. That's exactly what it was. Thanks for the help!

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 03:31 PM
    just wondering do I do this on my pb or on my pc? I amnot able to redeem it or could this be limited to certain countries only?
    01-21-13 04:26 PM
    just wondering do I do this on my pb or on my pc? I amnot able to redeem it or could this be limited to certain countries only?
    It should work on both. I Used it on my pb. Did you sign up and get a code?

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 04:31 PM
    this is a great find (alrady knew about it)

but it is NOT 50 mags. lol. i think it was meant to be $50 worth of free mags based on averaging out the cost of all of them.

Also, from the rules (where you have three months to choose the mags) i would suggest choosing all single mags because the most mini subs are 3 and if you go with 3x6 you are getting 18 issues, but not that much variety. If you go with 18 single mags you can go back next month and choose 6 more mags that you want, maybe next months pop. sci. wont be something that you want... so dont get it!
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    01-21-13 04:37 PM
    this is a great find (alrady knew about it)

but it is NOT 50 mags. lol. i think it was meant to be $50 worth of free mags based on averaging out the cost of all of them.

Also, from the rules (where you have three months to choose the mags) i would suggest choosing all single mags because the most mini subs are 3 and if you go with 3x6 you are getting 18 issues, but not that much variety. If you go with 18 single mags you can go back next month and choose 6 more mags that you want, maybe next months pop. sci. wont be something that you want... so dont get it!
    That's a good point. I'ma have to go back and fix my subscriptions and just choose single issues.

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 04:41 PM
    It should work on both. I Used it on my pb. Did you sign up and get a code?

Tapatalking
    rellskie I did it on my pc and then emailed myself but tells me does not recognized it or something to that effect maybe I wait a while and try again in a while
    01-21-13 05:01 PM
    rellskie I did it on my pc and then emailed myself but tells me does not recognized it or something to that effect maybe I wait a while and try again in a while
    Ok that's weird. I don't know, maybe try it on your playbook browser? It worked fine for me there.

Tapatalking
    curious_cat likes this.
    01-21-13 05:59 PM
    Ok that's weird. I don't know, maybe try it on your playbook browser? It worked fine for me there.

yes i will do that soon in a bit thanks

Tapatalking
    drum likes this.
    01-21-13 06:04 PM
    No problem!. Hopefully that works out for you.

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 06:08 PM
    Really haven't used this app before. Always browse through the store but never buy anything. Anyone here care to help a newbie download his magazines.
    01-21-13 07:37 PM

Hey! Thanks for sharing this!
    01-21-13 08:53 PM
    Rellskie it worked! lol i realized i had left out one alphabet from my code! thanks again for answering my queries and trying to help me lol

No problem!. Hopefully that works out for you.

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 08:58 PM
    Thank you for sharing this

01-21-13 09:05 PM
    Rellskie it worked! lol i realized i had left out one alphabet from my code! thanks again for answering my queries and trying to help me lol
    Haha! Hey I'm glad it worked Cat. Now make sure you allow the zinio app those permissions when you open the app up. I just found out if you don't the magazines won't download. 😉

Tapatalking
    01-21-13 09:08 PM
    Thanks! I have been wanting to gry out zinio
    01-21-13 09:16 PM
    got the code, worked, picked magazines, sumitted, where the **** are they? signed in and don't see them
    01-21-13 11:29 PM
74 123