Enjoy!

http://betanews.com/2012/08/10/4g-lt...d-speak-spell/

RCK

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    08-10-12 12:12 PM
    "4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook makes iOS and Android devices feel about as sophisticated as my daughter’s old 'Speak & Spell"

I love it........
    hpjrt, Neely2005 and r0v3rT3N like this.
    08-10-12 12:32 PM
    Great article, glad to see the writer go above and beyond just testing the tablet, he loaded the beta os and gave that a run through. Great find
    Neely2005 likes this.
    08-10-12 12:37 PM
    I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the OP and the author are the same guy - Randall C. Kennedy - RCK - rkennedy01.

Not that I disagree with the article, just that it wasn't a "find".
    08-10-12 12:54 PM
    I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the OP and the author are the same guy - Randall C. Kennedy - RCK - rkennedy01.

You so clever! Fortune cookie for you!

RCK (Randall C. Kennedy)

Neely2005 and Heavens1 like this.
    08-10-12 01:08 PM

Yeah I connected those dots a while ago.. I guess now we have an official confirmation lol.

Edit: really nice read btw. I hope 2.1 is as nice as it sounds in your article lol.
    Last edited by apengue1; 08-10-12 at 02:43 PM.
    08-10-12 02:34 PM
    The little tablet (with a big price tag) that could? For 500 clams outright I would hope it "could".
    08-10-12 03:05 PM
    I don't care that the article's author and the OP are the same person. I just loved seeing the positive press for PB ... and quite frankly I think the article is probably better because as a CB member he has had access to those of us who loveto use our PBs.

I might point out that from the beginning, I had access to my email and calendar through BB Bridge - a feature I always felt was under appreciated. I still use Bridge, referring it to the stand-alones that everbody else felt were crucial.

Otherwise, OP, fabulous article/review! Thanks!
    08-10-12 03:10 PM

Nowhere did Rick say look what I found. That would of been you if you stumbled across that article to share with us. Not the author.
    Neely2005 likes this.
    08-10-12 03:21 PM
    I don't care that the article's author and the OP are the same person. I just loved seeing the positive press for PB ... and quite frankly I think the article is probably better because as a CB member he has had access to those of us who loveto use our PBs.

I might point out that from the beginning, I had access to my email and calendar through BB Bridge - a feature I always felt was under appreciated. I still use Bridge, referring it to the stand-alones that everbody else felt were crucial.

Otherwise, OP, fabulous article/review! Thanks!
    Of course my time spent here at crackberry helped to shape my perspective. Note that I'm a loyal owner of multiple PBs, which means I've suffered through the same trials and tribulations as the rest of the forum faithful. I struggled with no native email under OS 1.x and the various 2.x betas, and I dove in head first once I had a viable Android runtime to play with. A quick check of my posting history will show that I'm the real deal, an active participant who likes to discuss the issues and help others when possible. That I have this bully pulpit from which I can shout my opinion is simply gravy.

RCK

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2
    Heavens1 likes this.
    08-10-12 08:27 PM
    Well I'm going to write an article as well and things will get better.
    08-10-12 09:05 PM
    I liked the article and made me feel better.
    08-10-12 09:06 PM
    Good article. The comments are great. Haha It's like politics and religion.
    Neely2005 likes this.
    08-10-12 09:15 PM
    08-10-12 09:39 PM
    So what!!!

Pseudonyms are not new and literary awards have been presented to authors who have used pseudonyms.

In fact some of the top current crime writers use pseudonyms when writing different genre crime fiction.

For generations some women decided to write using a male pseudonym for cultural and other reasons and I expect some still do.

Not sure what your post is trying to say .... but if you are implying that using a pseudonym means that your integrity is compromised then maybe you should have created your Crackberry account using your real name - not a pseudonym.
    Neely2005 and outofoffice like this.
    08-10-12 10:15 PM
    Nowhere did Rick say look what I found. That would of been you if you stumbled across that article to share with us. Not the author.
    Great article, glad to see the writer go above and beyond just testing the tablet, he loaded the beta os and gave that a run through. Great find
    EricB, my comment about it not being a "find" wasn't directed at Mr. Kennedy, it was directed at SkaterGuy2 who said "Great find ".

I was just pointing it out, not making an issue of it.
    EricB1968 likes this.
    08-10-12 10:37 PM
    EricB, my comment about it not being a "find" wasn't directed at Mr. Kennedy, it was directed at SkaterGuy2 who said "Great find ".

I was just pointing it out, not making an issue of it.
    Ahhhhh, my bad brah. Now you pointed out something to me. Dude, you're on a roll.

Great find
    08-10-12 11:24 PM
    love the ignorance in alot of those commentsposted in the article. it's pretty entertaining.
    Neely2005 and crazeee4u like this.
    08-11-12 03:02 AM
    Great article, thanks op!
    08-12-12 12:29 AM
    Enjoy!

4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook makes iOS and Android devices feel about as sophisticated as my daughter

RCK

Good read, thanks for posting.

The Comments after the article are certainly entertaining!
    08-14-12 01:16 PM
    So is the 4G LTE PlayBook the cheapest LTE Tablet that is currently on the market?
    08-15-12 04:22 PM
    ..and does it, or does it not have NFC ???
    08-15-12 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD