I saw an add online from a seller in my city.

399$ for a 32GB Playbook....

Man... I really want one of these and I'm not sure if I should wait or jump on this chance to get it...

Help me crackberry nation, you're my only hope!
    07-20-11 08:56 AM
    Buy now! Why wait?
    07-20-11 09:01 AM
    because I COULD wait until my birthday in November and hopefully by then have a better OS on the device...
    07-20-11 09:03 AM
    because I COULD wait until my birthday in November and hopefully by then have a better OS on the device...
    and if the OS is better by then...what makes u think prices wont be higher??? i wouldnt wait...buy it!
    07-20-11 09:05 AM
    i too agree, but it while a lot of users have remorse and the unit is yet refined.

once they make the improvements needed, people will not be so reluctant to get rid of them.
    07-20-11 09:06 AM
    I agree u cant go wrong at that price...... Buy it now!!! I assume some key features will be here before november.
    07-20-11 09:06 AM
    Just say another one in my local online classifieds, 64GB for 430!!!

Oh man.. I wish I could make up my mind.. it's still a handsome chunk of cash on my budget...
    07-20-11 11:23 AM
    Just say another one in my local online classifieds, 64GB for 430!!!

Oh man.. I wish I could make up my mind.. it's still a handsome chunk of cash on my budget...
    Dude, pretty much all of us are going to recommend you buy it. You'll just have to decide yourself if you can afford it. By next year at this time, you'll know for sure if the Playbook is a good buy, but by then there will be new models, new iPads, new tablets promised for late 2012. If you keep on waiting, you never get anything.

I bought a TI-59 programmable calculator when I was 19 in 1980 for $1000 (with the printer!). It would be a nice doorstop now if I had any idea where it was. The point is that technology goes obsolete, and that those who wait never get to play.

Enjoy.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    07-20-11 11:57 AM
    You'll probably be able to pick it up for $299 or less by the time November rolls around.
    xwestwood likes this.
    07-20-11 12:14 PM
    unless you are waiting for 3G.

no reason why not.
    07-20-11 01:10 PM
    Arrgh all valid points... arrrrggghhhhhhh okay.. will keep you posted. Thanks so much!!
    07-20-11 02:16 PM
    It's around $590 for PB with 32GB here in Indonesia. I am not made of gold ,but I am buying it this weekend.
    Yes... I am that fanatic...
    07-20-11 10:00 PM
    trust me....u r gonna regret buying a PB....unless u already have a bb phone...
    07-20-11 11:20 PM
    The OP's signature states he owns a Torch. So that must mean he should pull the trigger because he won't regret it!

Buy the Playbook! I use the heck out of my Playbook for work and for play. I think I made a great purchase and it keeps getting better and better. I've had mine since launch day.
    shebmiller likes this.
    07-21-11 06:59 AM
    Yeah, besides, I've given up a long time ago on taking advice from people who can't spell properly. It's 2011, even if you can't spell you have so many systems in place to help you!

Yeah, I'm going to buy it today hopefully, I can't wait to have it; my 9800 needs a friend of his own kind to hang out with.

Thank everyone!
    07-21-11 09:57 AM
    I think prices may go back up once Android Player, native PIM and more cool games arrive. I might be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Right now the PB isn't really a compelling offer to a lot of people but with all that stuff available it will be.
    07-21-11 10:31 AM
    omgggg!!!!! posting this from my brand new PlayBook!!!!!! sooooooo excited right now!!!!!!
    07-21-11 06:30 PM
    OK after he sends me the money I'll take it off his hands.
    07-21-11 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD