Don't know if anyone is interested (I posted this early this morning) but these are being sold on eBay right now. So far over 700 sold. Hope it helps for those still wanting one.
    Tim1131 likes this.
    11-24-12 09:42 AM
    Now up to 1,300+ sold, including one for me.

I checked OD for an update to my 64gb/$149, still backordered/pending. So I ordered the 32 and cancelled the 64.

Then OD cancellation email noted delivery would have been Dec 3 !! Bit of a hassle. Oh well...
    11-24-12 01:35 PM
    Staples in Canada is selling the 32 GB with free shipping until Nov.27.
    11-24-12 01:48 PM
    Staples in Canada is selling the 32 GB with free shipping until Nov.27.
    Local Staples in my area (U.S.) stopped selling these in January of this year.
    11-24-12 02:02 PM
    Now up to 1,300+ sold, including one for me.

I checked OD for an update to my 64gb/$149, still backordered/pending. So I ordered the 32 and cancelled the 64.

Then OD cancellation email noted delivery would have been Dec 3 !! Bit of a hassle. Oh well...
    So sorry about the noted delivery date on cancellation email. Don't know if I'd rely too much on what it said warehouses may be shipping any remaining stock directly to stores.

As of now looks like those sales on eBay are almost at 1,500!
    11-24-12 02:10 PM
    Now 2,100+ sold, wow. Never heard of this reseller, how do outfits like this get these while OD has none (except the best price).

But, probably can't rely on OD. But, their rep was very courteous. Call it a wash.
    11-24-12 06:08 PM
    Now 2,100+ sold, wow. Never heard of this reseller, how do outfits like this get these while OD has none (except the best price).

But, probably can't rely on OD. But, their rep was very courteous. Call it a wash.
    I've heard of and purchased from this reseller and never had a problem. Best I can guess it's either stock from another company and/or their own. They're probably better equipped as well to handle the packing and shipping of all those orders.

There still may be some 64gbs at a good price closer to Christmas. Keep a lookout!
    11-24-12 07:41 PM
    2,600 and counting...
    11-24-12 08:47 PM
    I've heard of and purchased from this reseller and never had a problem. Best I can guess it's either stock from another company and/or their own. They're probably better equipped as well to handle the packing and shipping of all those orders.

There still may be some 64gbs at a good price closer to Christmas. Keep a lookout!
    That's what I'm waiting for.......
    11-24-12 08:49 PM
    2,600 and counting...
    OMG! Hope those folks in shipping are rested and ready come Monday - LOL.
    11-24-12 09:31 PM
    That's what I'm waiting for.......
    11-24-12 09:36 PM
    On a related note, costcentral.com is carrying the RIM PlayBook keyboard for 37.90! I just ordered mine, and it says delivery could be 2-3 weeks, but for that price I don't mind the wait.
    breathlessTP and Celandine like this.
    11-24-12 10:04 PM
    Sold out, 3,000 units...
    11-24-12 11:43 PM
    I was watching the ebay sale and couldn't believe how many the seller had, especially when the numbers sold kept going up. Wow! Was tempted to jump in as well, but I'm still holding out on my backordered 64g from Office Depot that will ship on the 3rd (according to my confirmation email).

Thanks to @itstakenovermylife for the tip on the keyboard!! GREAT deal! Think this might be the lowest I've ever seen it. And to think I was considering it when the price was over $100. Totally picked up one this morning with delivery in 2-3 weeks as well.
    Itstakenovermylife likes this.
    11-25-12 04:31 AM
    I was watching the ebay sale and couldn't believe how many the seller had, especially when the numbers sold kept going up. Wow! Was tempted to jump in as well, but I'm still holding out on my backordered 64g from Office Depot that will ship on the 3rd (according to my confirmation email).

Thanks to @itstakenovermylife for the tip on the keyboard!! GREAT deal! Think this might be the lowest I've ever seen it. And to think I was considering it when the price was over $100. Totally picked up one this morning with delivery in 2-3 weeks as well.
    Glad to hear you got a confirmation from OD...still waiting for mine.
    11-25-12 02:00 PM
    I was one of the 3,000 people who bit on this deal. At first I was a reluctant to get it, however at this price I figure if I do end up hating it, I'm sure I could give it to someone as a gift
    11-25-12 05:45 PM
    Is there a performance difference between the 16GB & 32/64GB? I mean, besides the obvious. But my 16GB seems laggy sometimes, and I don't know if it would perform better if I had a 32 or 64GB. I'm about 14 of the 16GB used up on mine now and I don't know if that hurts the performance of other things. Thanks
    11-25-12 08:46 PM
    Is there a performance difference between the 16GB & 32/64GB? I mean, besides the obvious. But my 16GB seems laggy sometimes, and I don't know if it would perform better if I had a 32 or 64GB. I'm about 14 of the 16GB used up on mine now and I don't know if that hurts the performance of other things. Thanks
    I've got a 16 and 64gb which have almost if not the same apps loaded on each. When there's an app update, the 64gb downloads/installs much faster. The 16 has far more loaded on it (pics, apps, movies, music) leaving less space and causing slower performance. I've not had any other issues with either.
    11-26-12 05:10 AM
    I was one of the 3,000 people who bit on this deal. At first I was a reluctant to get it, however at this price I figure if I do end up hating it, I'm sure I could give it to someone as a gift
    Hope you don't hate it and gift it out. Give it a try before you decide. I bought my first PB because of this Forum and have learned much about it from the members in here. Yes, they'll be those that trash/bash it but oh well, it's their opinion. I absolutely love, love, LOVE my PBs and never go anywhere without one or both of them (convenience of carrying them). And oh...

Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    11-26-12 05:23 AM
    Hope you don't hate it and gift it out. Give it a try before you decide. I bought my first PB because of this Forum and have learned much about it from the members in here. Yes, they'll be those that trash/bash it but oh well, it's their opinion. I absolutely love, love, LOVE my PBs and never go anywhere without one or both of them (convenience of carrying them). And oh...

Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    Thanks, Yeah I'm hoping I'll like it. Joined this forum shortly after purchasing it. Probably won't get it till next week, but I was curious as to what the community was like. So far so good.
    11-26-12 03:12 PM
    Ordered a 64gb from OD towards the end of October and just got an email saying that they cancelled the order because it could not be processed. When I first placed the order the confirmation email said it would ship in about a week. I couldn't understand why if I ordered one at 189.99 and they couldn't fill the order then why would they have lowered the price to 149.99. Oh well. I reordered another at the cheaper price today hoping that somehow they send me one. Good luck to everyone else who ordered one from OD
    11-26-12 04:03 PM
    Ordered a 64gb from OD towards the end of October and just got an email saying that they cancelled the order because it could not be processed. When I first placed the order the confirmation email said it would ship in about a week. I couldn't understand why if I ordered one at 189.99 and they couldn't fill the order then why would they have lowered the price to 149.99. Oh well. I reordered another at the cheaper price today hoping that somehow they send me one. Good luck to everyone else who ordered one from OD
    Glad you reordered another and hopefully it'll come through this time.
    11-26-12 05:32 PM
    Just noted a few changes to OD web site:

- 16GB is now "sold out," big red banner and you can't even click on it
    - 64GB is now "online only," but still backordered

No other Cyber Monday deals on PB's on eBay, a bit of surprise. So, I don't regret doing the eBay order for a 32GB at $140 and canceling OD, who knows if they'll come through. That said, $150 for 64GB is a better deal than $140 for 32GB! Good luck to the patient...
    11-26-12 07:33 PM

Are you sure the seller actually has an inventory of BlackBerry PlayBoooks instead of perpetuating a fraud.
    11-26-12 07:48 PM
    Good seller rating, and I have a tracking number... here's hoping. 3,000 cases of fraud on eBay wouldn't be the smartest. And so far, they've offered up more details than OD...

That said, how do resellers like this get thousands of units to unload, while OD remains "great deal, order now, out of stock..." ??
    11-26-12 08:35 PM
32 12