If anyone has a spare 32GB 4G LTE PlayBook Box or knows where to find one please let me know. I want to purchase one but cannot seem to find one.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    10-15-13 11:27 PM
    10-15-13 11:55 PM
    The BOX ONLY, not the PlayBook itself. I need a box.

10-16-13 06:42 AM
    why?????????
    10-16-13 06:44 AM
    Because I must!

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/b..._the_past.html

Under heading SUPER: 1995.

10-16-13 06:47 AM
    Because I must!

Blast From The Past script by Bill Kelly and Hugh Wilson

Under heading SUPER: 1995.

Oh I see now............you need the box to hold the printed script.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 12:28 PM
    Arf Arf. You're quite the commodian. Flush Flush. A REAL knee slapper.

10-16-13 01:30 PM
    A bit of advice. You're asking people here for help, and if you want help, you should be prepared to answer legitimate questions. The question, why?, is legit here. For all we know, you want to pawn off your 32 GB wifi model as a 32 GB cellular model, and you need a box to help accomplish this. I suspect that most would be unwilling to help if that is the case. If you have a better reason. well, your link doesn't supply it.
    Camelhmpz, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    10-16-13 01:45 PM
    A bit of advice. You're asking people here for help, and if you want help, you should be prepared to answer legitimate questions. The question, why?, is legit here. For all we know, you want to pawn off your 32 GB wifi model as a 32 GB cellular model, and you need a box to help accomplish this. I suspect that most would be unwilling to help if that is the case. If you have a better reason. well, your link doesn't supply it.
    Relax. A more logical assumption would be that he is just trying to sell his Playbook and knows he can ask more if it is complete with packaging. No reason to be so suspicious. As if he would say that if it really was his intention anyway. Some people are just always looking for a confrontation where there is none.

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    10-16-13 01:53 PM
    Relax. A more logical assumption would be that he is just trying to sell his Playbook and knows he can ask more if it is complete with packaging. No reason to be so suspicious.
    If that were the case, all he needed to do was say so. Any suspicions I may or might have had were only raised because of his refusal to answer the question.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    10-16-13 02:04 PM
    If that were the case, all he needed to do was say so. Any suspicions I may or might have had were only raised because of his refusal to answer the question.
    If you were legitimately suspicious, spending 8 seconds to see that the threads he was previously a part of all revolved around 4G LTE iteration of the Playbook would belay your concerns. There is no reason to think anything other than what I previously stated.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 02:23 PM
    If you were legitimately suspicious, spending 8 seconds to see that the threads he was previously a part of all revolved around 4G LTE iteration of the Playbook would belay your concerns. There is no reason to think anything other than what I previously stated.

Posted via CB10
    Or rather than playing Perry Mason, I could have just asked him why and he could have provided an answer. Instead of "because I must" and posting some irrelevant link.

Perhaps you should use your detective skills to research all the help Pacoman has provided in this forum before you suggest that he is looking for a confrontation. If anyone started a confrontation it would be you.

I asked , I received a smart *** answer and responded in kind. Hope the OP finds the box he requires and sucessfully completes his covert mission.

SMFH
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-16-13 02:37 PM
    Not passing the "smell test"............

c
    10-16-13 03:01 PM
    Or rather than playing Perry Mason, I could have just asked him why and he could have provided an answer. Instead of "because I must" and posting some irrelevant link.

Perhaps you should use your detective skills to research all the help Pacoman has provided in this forum before you suggest that he is looking for a confrontation. If anyone started a confrontation it would be you.

I asked , I received a smart *** answer and responded in kind. Hope the OP finds the box he requires and sucessfully completes his covert mission.

SMFH
    Let's try to keep things based in reality. It is ridiculously flawed logic to even entertain the idea that there some sinister plot for a Playbook box. What purpose would there possibly be to put a Playbook in the wrong box? If you're trying to run some sort of scam, why ask for a 32gb box when a 64GB would bring more money. The buyer is going to know it isn't correct as soon as they fire it up anyway. Additionally, if you really are bereft of logical thinking enough to think this is the plan, what is the point of asking? If the guy is a scammer he isn't going to come out and tell you that. There is literally NO pragmatic purpose to the question. As such, I'm not surprised he didn't feel the need to respond.
    In addition to all of this, if you honestly had a box available and had concerns about his intended use, a quick search would show you his previous posts were all related to the 32gb 4G Playbook. This is quicker and takes less effort than typing out a pointless question, then waiting for a response. Significantly so.

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    10-16-13 03:05 PM
    That's great, and I applaud him for doing so. However in this case he has done the OP a great disservice. By publicly suggesting that there could be a sinister reason for his request in the absence of any reason to believe so, he potentially turned off other members who may be in a position to help the OP out.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:25 PM
    I just want a box for my personal 4G LTE PlayBook. I am on several other forums and you can see that I do in fact own one. I didn't know this needed so much debate. It was a simple, friendly reach out to fellow PB owners.

Danny Ocean likes this.
    10-16-13 05:20 PM
    Won't anyone sell this man a box? Most of us keep the box the thing came in but stick it away in some corner and forget about it. He is proud of the box and wants to show it off. For some reason a box didn't come with his unit or maybe it disappeared.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Danny Ocean likes this.
    10-16-13 05:57 PM
    The PlayBook device serial number is written on the box... and any buyer could easily notice that - even Mr. Bean...

My point is, if you will sell a device that was put into a box not originally for that device and noticed by the buyers, you will end up excusing that the original box is no longer available... why try to make it more complicated? just sell the device and be honest that the original box is no longer available... it may have a discounted value for having no original box, but hey, you will buy that box too... unless someone here has a good samanatarians' heart that is willing and able to give that box to you for free...

Again, that "if you are planning to sell your PlayBook 4G LTE version".... other than that, yeah, I don't see any reason why asking for a "box" should be an issue...

Posted via Z10
    10-16-13 08:06 PM
    I don't want to sell it. I would like to have a box for my personal BlackBerry collection. I also bought two different variations of the Z10 box and mine came with one when I bought it new. Some people collect stamps and coins, I collect BlackBerry stuff. Need I say more? The device won't be sold, nor will the box, EVER, so the IMEI is irrelevant.

10-16-13 08:22 PM
    Understand...

Good luck to your "collection" habits... it is actually safer than one guy I knew collecting used condoms...

Posted via Z10
    10-17-13 01:00 AM
    I have one.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 Winnipeg
    10-17-13 07:14 PM
    If you are willing to part with it let me know. Thanks.

10-17-13 08:51 PM
    I don't want to sell it. I would like to have a box for my personal BlackBerry collection. I also bought two different variations of the Z10 box and mine came with one when I bought it new. Some people collect stamps and coins, I collect BlackBerry stuff. Need I say more? The device won't be sold, nor will the box, EVER, so the IMEI is irrelevant.

I think I agree with the criticism. In my opinion, this should have been stated as a response to the legitimate question Why. "Because I must" is as close to a troll-ish type answer I have seen. At best it smells a lot like a smart@ss, flippant, arrogant little twerp type disrespectful backhand response. I would recommend an apology or at least acknowledgment of the poor choice of words. Just my opinion. Intent might have been playful but delivery was tainted.
    10-18-13 01:26 AM
    I just want a box for my personal 4G LTE PlayBook. I am on several other forums and you can see that I do in fact own one. I didn't know this needed so much debate. It was a simple, friendly reach out to fellow PB owners.

You must answer all of our questions, and immediately when we ask them. Thank you for your prompt co-operation!
    dazzleaj and Danny Ocean like this.
    10-18-13 01:38 AM
    Yeah, the "Because I Must!" response was a gag, hence the link to the movie script that the quote came from to put it into perspective.

10-18-13 08:55 AM
26 12