Wow! Butthurt much? Jeeze, man! You were so flustered that you went all over the place with that one. You took some of what I said out of context, and spindoctored the rest. Please reread what I said along with your flustered response and resubmit accordingly. And try to leave the insults out next time. I will patiently await a more coherent response before I respond.

Have a good one.
    No, you re-read what i said, and how what you said before has nothing to do with the playbook. What did i take out of context?, i covered features, people complaining, security, and network traffic, each with its explanation. What else did i miss?

Nice answer btw, ran out of arguments? You just got dropped and started putting out crappy excuses about "butthurt" "coherentness". Give counter arguments to what i said, and how the blackberry OS is in any way related to the playbook OS. How security and performance of action script is compared to C considering you say developers dont want develop on it yet argue about security of an email client. How native email is not the only problem. How servers can be adapted to the necessity of its user and how traffic is irrelevant considering bridge exists.

Come on, please do something, you can do better than say i was not coherent, because you have nothing else to say, or you dont understand the topic at all. I'll leave it easy for you, just answer me how traffic is a problem when bridge exists and the problem was that there is no email client, not a push email client that uses BIS. Give me how these relate to each other. You can ignore the security and the lack of features, because you obviously are not well informed about it.

Also, what insults? the part time coder one? you said so yourself, apparently you are not one now? regular user? or what? you trash everyone else for asking for an email client with the excuse you are a part time coder, now you fee insulted when i call you that? lol
    Last edited by gbsn; 09-29-11 at 04:23 PM.
    JBenn911 likes this.
    09-29-11 04:05 PM
101 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD