$299 64GB playbook just went live at Best Buy US. $5.99 shipping
    01-08-12 02:36 PM
    havent they been $299 for a week or so?
    BlackBerry PlayBook 7" Priced $299 For Each 64GB, 32GB, 16GB | ComputeLogy.com
    01-08-12 03:03 PM
    Only at shopblackberry.com, that POS entity RIM inexplicably uses to sell directly. BestBuy just started selling the 64GBs online for $299 this morning.
    01-08-12 03:31 PM
    After trying about 6 times to place an order at shopblackberry.com, talking with their customer service people twice (very nice but clueless about why the order kept failing), and talking with RIM customer service who explained that shopblackberry.com is 3rd party selling RIM products, I started searching the web for another source with this sale price and found your post. I am so grateful! I just bought a 64GB PlayBook from BestBuy.com. They did charge tax and $5.99 shipping. I'm happy to pay it after the runaround I got from shopblackberry.com.

While I was searching for another source, I found an article about a shopblackberry.com customer suing Globalware Solutions (parent company) and RIM because his order at shopblackberry.com was cancelled. The suit, filed within the last week, claims that PlayBooks were being offered for sale but that there was in fact no stock. If we're getting them from other sources it seems there still is stock. I certainly won't ever try to order from them again.
    01-12-12 02:13 AM
    yes indeed PBs are on sale at BB Usa
    01-12-12 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD