well i work at a bestbuy in manhattan and i can tell you that at my store atleast there have been no returns only exchanges.
    05-20-11 12:04 AM
    Of those 250k sold, I'm curious as to what the return rate is.
    That should be a net figure.
    05-20-11 12:56 AM
    How many Adobe apps are out there, and how many can be ported over to the Playbook. If there are so many, why aren't we seeing them available now?

For Android app player, the support is for 2.x - does this have any drawback if 3.x is out or will be out by the time the player is ready for the playbook?
    By Adobe apps did u meant apps that are made with Air or Flash?
    The number is still unknown, but I can see there is quite plenty out there..

For Android AppPlayer, the support for OS 2.xx is good. Why? Coz I have a Galaxy Tab, and STILL most apps can't displayed in full screen due to its high resolution in screen (Both PB and GT use the same 1024 x 600 piksel).
    And for 3.0 apps, which is made for tablet with higher resolution screen, I don't see any use for our PB. But if you're talking about 3.xx = Ice Cream Sandwich OS, I bet it is still a long time until we see any apps supporting that OS. And for the use of Android Apps in PB, it depends on the devs for putting them on AppWorld or not.

As for my concern, I see that devs should really stick to creating apps based on posix/c++, air, bb Java, and not on Android Apps. (unless they already made one for Android and want to port theirs to PB).
    05-20-11 05:51 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD