there is a website called elektronicmart.com that is selling brand new blackberry playbooks for $249 for a 16gb, $349 for a 32gb, and $399 for 64gb. I was wondering if anyone heard of them or tried ordering something from the website. Seems like a scam to me so if anyone knows anything let me know.
    09-16-11 04:54 PM
    there is a website called elektronicmart.com that is selling brand new blackberry playbooks for $249 for a 16gb, $349 for a 32gb, and $399 for 64gb. I was wondering if anyone heard of them or tried ordering something from the website. Seems like a scam to me so if anyone knows anything let me know.

Those are Rogers Employee prices,
    find a Rogers Employee get them to buy it for you, don't worry about the shipping!
    09-16-11 04:57 PM
    I also would like more info about this site. From all appearances, it seems anyone can buy and check out. I do not see where it says anything about having to be an employee of a specific company. Sounds like a scam....If not, wouldn't everyone on here be purchasing one or more at that price? I am almost ready to buy my first PB....Just holding out for the best possible price.
    09-16-11 08:54 PM
    I dont understand how companies can afford to sell PlayBooks for these crazy prices.... I get them at cost and the cheapest PlayBook costs $450..... I just dont get it!
    09-16-11 09:34 PM
    The price of the playbooks drops today..
    09-16-11 10:05 PM
    Is this legit? I'm on their site and it looks like a sure thing. has anyone purchased from them before?
    09-16-11 10:11 PM
    This would be a wicked deal but I just want to know if anyone ordered and got one yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 11:47 PM
    I odered one, next day lady called me to get my CC number ). They do not accept electronic payments allegedly to reduce fraud. She said that it will be shipped Tuesday next week. Card was not charged yet neither did I get the reciept. However, on other forums I read that the customer was given a choice of cancelling his order or waitng some time longer to get gis Galaxy tab, so at worst I think it is one of those scams that hold and use your money for some time than return it back to you; this way you do not have damages and thus no claim (you can still report them for electronic fraud), and violators get a short term free loan.
    09-18-11 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD