Hi all,
    Had my PB for 8 months now, use it everyday and do not regret the purchase at all.

Im asking the forum as there may be known fixes for this and i just haven't come accross them yet.

1st, is some sites are taking me to the mobile version even if a retry to load the full site, bit annoying as this browser can handle full version of any sites, does anyone know of a reg hack or something similar that will stop the browser telling the site its a "mobile" browser so it will load in the full site?? must be a fix for this!

2nd one is on youtube sometimes i get a chain link fence display where the video should be playing and a padlock in the middle, this didnt happen for like 6 months and nothing has changed in my environment here, anyone else had this?

Thanks for any suggestions guys...
    02-10-12 05:17 PM
    Not certain, but acouple things to try.... Ive also had they chain link think on youtube once. I rebooted, and ot was fine. someone told me it'll do that if your browser is using the bridge, but I haven't tested that yet.

For the other issue have you tried another browser ? Ive read nothing but great things about secure browser and simple browser. Both avail. in the app world and I think both have a scaled down free version to try. Both developers are quite active on the forums here and are VERY helpful. do a search you'll find there threads. I know one if not both will allow you to set you browser to report itself as firefox, IE, opera or safari, so this should resolve the mobile version issue.
    hope that helps!
    02-10-12 05:39 PM
    When you are bridged to your BB and PB, instead of using the bridged browser, use the regular browser on the PB.. I think that will solve your problem.. Also clear your cashe.

I also have the Simple Browser+ that will allow you to use the other browsers as @fanatical mentioned. And it cuts down on the hog ad sites too.

Hope this helps!
    02-10-12 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD