I was just wondering if the blackberry 2.1 beta version will strictly be for developers (ie, limited functionality ), or if non-developers will be able to download it and have all the features they would expect to have on the bb pb but also with the new 2.1features

Thanks!!!!
    05-31-12 10:02 AM
    I was just wondering if the blackberry 2.1 beta version will strictly be for developers (ie, limited functionality ), or if non-developers will be able to download it and have all the features they would expect to have on the bb pb but also with the new 2.1features

Thanks!!!!
    I remember reading a reply by Michael Clewley to a question similar.. he said it'll be open to pretty much anyone who wants to download it.
    05-31-12 10:06 AM
    It will be just like the 2.0 beta version was. Anyone who registers and owns a playbook can update.
    05-31-12 12:32 PM
    Where does one register to receive it? Thanks
    05-31-12 12:45 PM
    We've been told the beta will be announced on the developer blog ( BlackBerry Developer Blog ). The link will be in the announcement.
    05-31-12 12:47 PM
    Specifically this post: BlackBerry PlayBook 2.1.0 Beta for Developers Launches �BlackBerry Developer Blog

(In case another one scrolls it off the top.)
    05-31-12 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD