I found another 'bug' yesterday, video recording with my playbook has become extremely choppy/ un reliable since 2.1

When I record the playbook sorta freezes then resumes a moment later. This issue also is evident when you playback the video created. Where it seems to jump from one scene to another
    10-11-12 11:46 AM
    Thanks. I didn't notice that before. Can one find out the file size after the download though?
    10-11-12 06:11 PM
    since upgraded to the 1032..none of the side app works I load DDBP .and install the app
    after I run the apps I do get " ..........has stopped unexpectedly ...... please try again"
    all gameloft apps /games dont work at all
    plus I can see a little flickering in some apps ..
    I did restart the PB but still the same
    any help???
    Last edited by lou2969; 10-11-12 at 07:40 PM.
    10-11-12 07:19 PM
    My newer Playbook does not charge when connected to the USB port of my laptop but my older Playbook still does. Both have been updated to the latest version of the OS.
    10-11-12 10:35 PM
    When accessing Fox News website there is a message that the video content is unsupported. Did not experience this with 2.0. Is there some setting that needs to be changed?
    Your choice of viewing content?
    frazefast likes this.
    10-11-12 10:44 PM
    Jittering/unplayable playback from video recording too.
    10-12-12 07:40 AM
    Can't copy and paste in Book Reader since the OS update. Anyone else have this problem?
    10-12-12 10:30 AM
    Havent read through all of them as life is too short.

Mine are -

The swipe up has to be far more precise on battery to bring the tablet out of standby than before.

Holding the bezel at the sides no longer appears to hold the webpage still. I liked that feature for when you wanted to wipe a smudge off the screen while browsing.
    10-12-12 10:38 AM
    It's a bit tedious to search through all the 36 pages of this thread but I was wondering if it occured to someone else that the full screen button on youtube is not working. It seems to me that with every update the youtube website was loosing a bit of its functionality on PB. Initially I could just double tap on the video and it was going full screen, in the next update this was lost but I could just use the button on the video itself to have it full screen, and now this doesn't work at all. Numerous restarts did not help.
    10-12-12 12:34 PM
    It's a bit tedious to search through all the 36 pages of this thread but I was wondering if it occured to someone else that the full screen button on youtube is not working. It seems to me that with every update the youtube website was loosing a bit of its functionality on PB. Initially I could just double tap on the video and it was going full screen, in the next update this was lost but I could just use the button on the video itself to have it full screen, and now this doesn't work at all. Numerous restarts did not help.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-else-749039/
    dave_h_946 and pickles#WP like this.
    10-12-12 12:48 PM
    Helpful, thank you..
    10-12-12 01:15 PM
    I've only tried it with the YouTube app on the PB but they will open in full screen on mine. Those that were Flash videos do not run at all.
    10-12-12 01:23 PM
    Haven't seen this one anywhere yet: bridge BBM won't stay open when I open another app. When I either open an app or switch to one that was already running, BBM will just close itself. Pain in the arse. Happening to anyone else?
    10-12-12 10:26 PM
    I don't use BBM but just using remote control and the pointer keeps disappearing after a second or 2 , so turn it off and on, same thing.
    10-12-12 10:38 PM
    since upgraded to the 1032..none of the side app works I load DDBP .and install the app
    after I run the apps I do get " ..........has stopped unexpectedly ...... please try again"
    all gameloft apps /games dont work at all
    plus I can see a little flickering in some apps ..
    I did restart the PB but still the same
    any help???
    My gameloft games wouldnt work either i suppose one of the umpteenth reboots did the trick.
    Keyboard is pretty laggy especially in browser as well.
    Camera is slow at taking pictures and sometimes hang on a black screen
    I just realise as well that BBM does not stay opened when im in another app. It continues to force close.
    My browser force closes as well on tumblr
    Youtube videos no longer able to go fullscreen.

And the list goes on. How is it that so much has gone wrong. This is quite unstable after one week of testing
    10-12-12 11:22 PM
    Its so weird. I remember there was a time that my Playbook had no problem whatsoever. It performed really well, now it seem after every update something else goes wrong. I miss when the PB owned.
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    10-12-12 11:27 PM
    I just tried that and had the same problem.
    Anybody have any thoughts on this problem?
    10-13-12 05:17 PM
    My newer Playbook does not charge when connected to the USB port of my laptop but my older Playbook still does. Both have been updated to the latest version of the OS.
    I doubt the content is the cause. Something to do with the format of the video's I think.
    rockjeep likes this.
    10-13-12 05:19 PM
    [/I]
    I doubt that. Format is not compatible?
    10-13-12 05:21 PM
    If you liked 2.1 you will love 10. RIP RIM
    10-13-12 06:41 PM
    AWESOME new find!!!! Well i havent seen it posted as yet.. who can blame me with so many pages... anyway!!

1. Youtube app now works OVER BRIDGE!

2. Bing Maps now works OVER BRIDGE!

nicely done RIM! Bridge functionality gets better every time! RIM is making this symbiotic relationship between tech devices one for the decade! Who needs wifi! who needs a 4G tablet now!.... (im just saying... tho it would be nice to have a 4g playbook)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    10-14-12 10:54 PM
    AWESOME new find!!!! Well i havent seen it posted as yet.. who can blame me with so many pages... anyway!!

1. Youtube app now works OVER BRIDGE!

2. Bing Maps now works OVER BRIDGE!

nicely done RIM! Bridge functionality gets better every time! RIM is making this symbiotic relationship between tech devices one for the decade! Who needs wifi! who needs a 4G tablet now!.... (im just saying... tho it would be nice to have a 4g playbook)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    The YouTube app sucks @SS.

PlayBook has always been a BETA product for the release of BB10. Why do you think some PB tablets have different issues with the release of a new OS?
    We Are Just Beta Testers.

Way To Go RIM!
    10-14-12 11:06 PM
    With all these listed bugs even tho' back from road trip, still ignoring the update notice on the upper header bar and pop-up !!

imho
    10-14-12 11:47 PM

The YouTube app sucks @SS.

We Are Just Beta Testers.

Way To Go RIM!
    It Does? Well I havent noticed, it does what i want it to do. Most of the features supported on the web version is available in the app.
    10-15-12 06:21 AM
    my Facebook app is not working eversince i bought it... and was informed by RIM that fixes will be uploaded every time there' s an OS update. But up to this latest 2.1.0.1032 update FB is still not working properly. I can sign in and create statuses but when i click on messages error says " Facebook has encounter a problem and needs to reset" I cannot even use the check-in function of it. Just to add i also noticed I'm getting a reverse color in my screen sometimes (like a camera film effect)and not even charging properly... Do some one have fix for these issues... Your reply is much appreciated.
    10-15-12 06:31 AM
926 ... 3435363738
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD