Can't add myself in contact list as a Window appear saying it can't do it and that it will close....and it does. See pic included.
    Others with this problem?
    Last edited by Playbookrocks; 10-04-12 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Add pic
    10-04-12 02:05 PM
    With 704 posts to read through, can anyone tell me if there is a fix for the calendar glitch yet? (only shows 1 gmail calendar)

BlackBerry people can't do if they don't know when to do it.
    10-04-12 02:22 PM
    With 704 posts to read through, can anyone tell me if there is a fix for the calendar glitch yet? (only shows 1 gmail calendar)

This may help you
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-2-1-a-748131/
    10-04-12 02:27 PM

just have a look at my older post
    The_Adventist likes this.
    10-04-12 02:42 PM
    It works brilliantly for me. No problems whatsoever.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-04-12 02:49 PM
    I got the update too. Downloading. Oddly, the update log at the bottom before clicking install was in Spanish (If I recognized it correctly) though I have the language set as English and region India. Anyone else experience this?

PS My update is 389 MB coming from the latest 2.1 beta.
    I had the same..was hesitant to install, thought I was going to get a Spanish PB installed ok.
    10-04-12 02:50 PM
    Battery problem that .668 had seems to be fixed. Used to drain from 100% at bed time to 8 or 9% by 7 am. charged it and it was down to 96% from 100% over that same time span
    10-04-12 02:54 PM
    Not gonna read through 48 pages to find if someone already posted this bug...

I noticed that the sideloaded Android Kobo app now freezes if left open and the Playbook is put into Stand By mode. I have to close the app and re-open it to get it to work again. On the other hand, it opens much quicker.
    10-04-12 03:03 PM
    debrick #2 still no video chat, wtf. interesting observation though, after setup a 31mb update was available, this was for the canada region
    security wipe for giggles, change my region to usa, after setup a 296mb update is available, wtf? and still no video chat
    annoying, how do so many people have so many different problems? i can understand a few universal problems but this is ridicules
    i love how i can have two playbooks, one installs perfectly fine no issues and another is a complete gongshow
    It's crazy, I did US install of 296 and upon the start up 3 megs more. Still no video chat. Will reinstall again and will try to skip the 31 meg update for later - just for variations, my is missing also news app.
    Last edited by Gps21; 10-04-12 at 04:22 PM.
    10-04-12 03:06 PM
    I have a problem with the camera, I can take video, but can not take photos (front and rear is the same) only makes the shutter sound and gets freeze for few seconds then it will let me try to take a new photo, again this was working with a bit of lag in 2.0, then when I went to 2.1 beta, after the upgrade the camera for photos stopped working, I was hoping 2.1.0.1032 version to fix it, but still the same.

I found out that if i use any other camera app from the app store I can take photos, so any idea on how to fix the native camera app?
    I just figured regarding video chat - front camera is black screen once you switch and can't switch back need to exit first. That's why video chat is not working. My back camera works, strange...
    10-04-12 03:29 PM
    Hi, new to the site and just bought playbook os2 a month ago. Tried repeatedly to download 2.1.1032 yesterday and today, but fails each time at 57mb of 344mb 17%....message download interrupted try later. Any clues please
    10-04-12 03:30 PM
    Hi, new to the site and just bought playbook os2 a month ago. Tried repeatedly to download 2.1.1032 yesterday and today, but fails each time at 57mb of 344mb 17%....message download interrupted try later. Any clues please
    Odd that its always same point or I'd say poor wifi connection. Are you using over the air or desktop manager? Anyway you could try whichever is the other method. If all else fails do a backup and also copy any media you have on playbook to a folder on pc first, do a security wipe and fresh install. In fact make sure to have backups and media copies first just in case whatever method you use.

Edit: Maybe you have filled all storage, check and see you have around 400mb free before downloading.
    Last edited by djenkins6; 10-04-12 at 03:44 PM.
    denboatmad likes this.
    10-04-12 03:39 PM
    Every time I try to download 2.1.1032 it reaches 57mb of 334 mb 17% and then stops. Message says 'download interrupted try again later'.
    Tried at least 10 times....any clues guys why that should be?
    10-04-12 03:39 PM
    <rant>So sick of people asking the readers if this problem has been addressed because they aren't going to read 48 pages of posts. USE THE F*****G SEARCH!

Don't bring me your problems if you're not at least going to look yourself first!!!!!!!!!!!! </rant>

It's been one of those days!
    10-04-12 03:41 PM
    Thanks Djenkins66 I'll have another go...sorry about duplicate post. Using WiFi. at the mo.
    10-04-12 03:47 PM
    My OS 2.1 xownload and install worked smoothly and was done in 35 minutes, including the restart. Everything is working, twitter, camera, bridge etc. The battery usage seems normal and the overall feel of it is quicker and smoother.

For those who don't want to read thru 700+ posts in this thread, note that at the top of each page of the thread is a feature to "search this thread".

I hope they fix the Facebook app cuz so many people are having problems with it.

I was using some sideloaded android apps before but have deleted them all cuz they seem to slow down my PB and cause strange performance issues. Now I'm sticking with apps from AppWorld. The complaints I've read in this thread about problems with the android apps probably are related to this.
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 10-04-12 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Fix typo
    10-04-12 03:51 PM
    My OS 2.1 xownload and install worked smoothly and was done in 35 minutes, including the restart. Everything is working, twitter, camera, bridge etc. The battery usage seems normal and the overall feel of it is quicker and smoother.

For those who don't want to read thru 700+ posts in this thread, note that at the top of each page of the thread is a feature to "search this thread".

I hope they fix the Facebook app cuz so many people are having problems with it.

I was using some sideloaded android apps before but have deleted them all cuz they seem to slow down my PB and cause strange performance issues. Now I'm sticking with apps from AppWorld. The complaints I've read in this thread about problems with the android apps probably are related to this.
    My sideloaded ones are working great, needed a few reboots to stabilise but now all good.
    10-04-12 03:54 PM
    I noticed vast improvements when using the Official keyboard on some sites, there's no massive delay anymore on this one forum I visit and post frequently, I used to be able to type a whole sentence and get up and go to the bathroom and get back and it still be chugging away peking out my keys that I pressed 30 secs ago lol, no exaggeration.
    10-04-12 04:17 PM
    Every time I try to download 2.1.1032 it reaches 57mb of 334 mb 17% and then stops. Message says 'download interrupted try again later'.
    Tried at least 10 times....any clues guys why that should be?
    Try doing it on BDM
    10-05-12 12:26 AM
    Olive Tree bible doesn't work.
    10-05-12 02:19 AM
    not bad... its faster. seriously and pretty much better in every way. browser is faster. Its seriously faster than any other device Ive checked out, even iperiod...i mean ipad..all my android apps work fine and the browser...wow its actually ,amazingly fast, like holy crap its faster than my computer!
    2.1.0.1032 fixes and bugs, share your findings here!-obama-not-bad-meme-i6.jpg
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-05-12 at 02:22 AM. Reason: meh
    10-05-12 02:21 AM
    In Australia I received a 374MB download and according to PB battery tester app,I have version 2.1.0.1031. The Twitter portrait setup isnt any use to me as I have a BB keyboard/case which prevents usage of the on screen keyboard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-05-12 02:42 AM
    In Australia I received a 374MB download and according to PB battery tester app,I have version 2.1.0.1031. The Twitter portrait setup isnt any use to me as I have a BB keyboard/case which prevents usage of the on screen keyboard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    You can still use the on screen keyboard by swiping up from the corner. Even in portrait apps I often switch back to on screen keyboard for special characters.
    10-05-12 03:38 AM
    Yep, I notice that too. No multitasking, just suspending the apps I guess, so not much of an 'enriched experience'.

TRJB
    I use advanced manager and kill them time to time.
    10-05-12 04:37 AM
    27min later and still stuck on Module 75 (Desktop download)
    What error for you ??
    10-05-12 04:48 AM
926 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD