I was able to add Gmail and Hotmail with no trouble, but AOL is being impossible! I've tried it the normal way, through IMAP, and POP, and none of them have worked! I typed in all the correct information (port numbers, server names, etc.). Help please! I had AOL mail before the 2.0 upgrade and it worked fine and I didn't have to set it up or anything.
    02-23-12 12:27 AM
    What's AOL? I'm just kidding, just kidding... I have about 3 closets full of AOL install discs somewhere in an old storage room. Anyway, sorry, I can't help
    02-23-12 12:40 AM
    I was able to add Gmail and Hotmail with no trouble, but AOL is being impossible! I've tried it the normal way, through IMAP, and POP, and none of them have worked! I typed in all the correct information (port numbers, server names, etc.). Help please! I had AOL mail before the 2.0 upgrade and it worked fine and I didn't have to set it up or anything.

You had email with the old OS 1.0?
    02-23-12 12:40 AM
    My AOL works well. Unless i did something incorrectly. Didn't have to type any ports or servers. Now Yahoo is another story. Only able to link the calendar.
    02-23-12 12:58 AM
    Yeah, it worked on 1.0 with no setup other than linking up with BlackBerry Bridge. Now that isn't enough, and I looked up all the right answers for all the blanks in IMAP and POP setup and it keeps telling me there's problems with the information I put in.
    02-23-12 06:55 AM
    Has anyone figured out this problem yet? I called aol to get the imap address and port as well as smtp. It keeps telling me the information is incorrect or the server is down.
    07-03-12 07:15 PM
    Didn't have to type any ports or servers. Now Yahoo is another story. Only able to link the calendar.
    07-04-12 09:12 AM
    Do a hard reset. I had the same problem when I upgraded. It's like everything had to be cleared out and rebooted.
    07-04-12 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD