1) Ability to hide icons? Delete/remove default programs (Bing map, etc)?

2) Ability to delete/hide stock wallpapers (it takes up a whole album space in your photos and is also in ALL PHOTOS...)

3) Remove/edit/rename favorites, media, games tab?

4) LOTS of apps: dedicated twitter app, games, windows live messenger (i am a huge WLM user)

5) skype or video chatting in any way(other way besides playbook to playbook)???
    01-25-12 12:09 AM
    6) Will I be able to put videos on my 9700 and play them on the playbook the same way that pics can be viewed? the reason why i got the 16 gig unit was b/c i have 16 gigs on my bb as well. i thought that with bridge i would be able to access videos stored on my phone (tv shows and movies). Any idea??
    01-25-12 12:19 AM
    1) Ability to hide icons? Delete/remove default programs (Bing map, etc)?

2) Ability to delete/hide stock wallpapers (it takes up a whole album space in your photos and is also in ALL PHOTOS...)

3) Remove/edit/rename favorites, media, games tab?

4) LOTS of apps: dedicated twitter app, games, windows live messenger (i am a huge WLM user)

5) skype or video chatting in any way(other way besides playbook to playbook)???
    Well, on Twitter and WLM, you have IM+ and Blaq, and they are pretty good. Yes, you need to pay, but for a platform this young, I don't mind paying for functionalities.

On video chatting, there are other ways to do it. Reelportal works between PlayBooks, Android devices, and anything else that run flash. Same with the video conferencing service provided by AOL (AV by AOL).
    01-25-12 01:48 AM
    6) Will I be able to put videos on my 9700 and play them on the playbook the same way that pics can be viewed? the reason why i got the 16 gig unit was b/c i have 16 gigs on my bb as well. i thought that with bridge i would be able to access videos stored on my phone (tv shows and movies). Any idea??
    Streaming a video via bluetooth probably won't work so well due to BT speed limitations.
    01-25-12 01:55 AM
    All the other tablets have dedicated MSN/WLM/Twitter apps so what is exactly stopping the developers for Playbook putting them out? All, if not all the apps for social networking on the playbook just lead to the website version which is kind of ridiculous. I have msn, facebook, twitter, etc on my blackberry phone so why does playbook not offer this? I can understand facebook and twitter I guess, since the web/mobile formats are easy to use on tablet, but MSN???

Also, why are simple functions like hide icons, organize tabs, and delete stock pictures unable to be performed??

I love the playbook and all, and I MUST say the OS, processor, look, feel and navigation is incredible (better than iPad and android tablets I've used AND i realized this is a general animous thought- rather than my opinion), but you have to admit, we need better apps and programs~ all there is to it.
    01-25-12 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD