I don't hate anybody, but common sense works much better when you are going to buy a device with your hard earned money. Snake Oil just doesn't cut it in this day and age.

You buy what suits your needs best AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. Not what it will be later on. The tech industry moves way too fast with new and better ways for devices to be used by us.

I have bought things in the past, that didn't measure up for what I needed, and I sure didn't snivel about it and blame everyone else for my choice.

Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 07-03-12 at 09:26 PM.
    07-03-12 09:24 PM
    I don't hate anybody, but common sense works much better when you are going to buy a device with your hard earned money. Snake Oil just doesn't cut it in this day and age.

You buy what suits your needs best AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. Not what it will be later on. The tech industry moves way too fast with new and better ways for devices to be used by us.

I have bought things in the past, that didn't measure up for what I needed, and I sure didn't snivel about it and blame everyone else for my choice.

Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    Yes indeed.

I still have a Sony Betamax gathering dust in my basement. LoL
    jafobabe likes this.
    07-04-12 12:19 PM
    Yes indeed.

I had one of those too! It still was the best machine out there, but was shut down by the 'other' makers cutting deals with the movie industry. Shame really. I still like Sony brands... just bought their Bravia 3D TV.. should be here tomorrow.
    07-04-12 05:34 PM
    @wxmancanada - Do yourself a favor. Place him on ignore. Easiest way.
    Looks like he placed himself on the PIL (permanent ignore list).
    07-04-12 06:18 PM
    LOL yep. Guess he can't answer me if he recently lost his job somewhere.
    07-04-12 06:24 PM

I never much cared for the posts that came from him anyways. Always seemed a little too eager to be negative. Constructive criticism is always good (if used correctly), but bashing and making waves just to be difficult doesn't help at all.

If you are gonna troll, be prepared to pay the toll.....
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-04-12 06:41 PM
    Looks like he's gone for good. I didn't even have a chance to add him to my ignore list! Oh well, time to resume the vacation.

Me too! Two of them actually!
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-05-12 07:13 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD