Will it be the OS update?
    Another Tuesday brings another set of news, failed BB10 deadline compensated by something free....
    Should be interesting I hope...
    07-02-12 10:15 PM
    Will it be the OS update?
    Another Tuesday brings another set of news, failed BB10 deadline compensated by something free....
    Should be interesting I hope...
    Could be the Dev Alpha OS update.
    07-02-12 10:16 PM
    What are you all referring to? Was there some hint of an announcement somewhere?

RCK
    07-03-12 01:45 AM
    @BlackBerry is running a special day on Twitter. I am not sure if it will spill over into reality or not.
    07-03-12 05:26 AM
    Hopefully it won't be a picture of blackberry employees holding a playbook that says "we heart #TeamBlackBerry ".
    howarmat, kbz1960 and BB10FTW like this.
    07-03-12 09:20 AM
    Hopefully it won't be a picture of blackberry employees holding a playbook that says "we heart #TeamBlackBerry ".
    Oh God no

I remember that moment VERY well
    07-03-12 09:56 AM
    LOL, where is 2.1 exactly??? How long to wait given current news and status of BB10? Multitasking......on?????anything?????
    07-03-12 10:23 AM
    LOL, where is 2.1 exactly??? How long to wait given current news and status of BB10? Multitasking......on?????anything?????
    2.1 had a "July" window. We've still got a significant amount of the month to go...
    07-03-12 10:26 AM
    Looks like this isn't really anything to get excited about... @BlackBerry reached 1 million users so they "want to learn what makes you #1inamillion"... basically just looking for stories from users on twitter about their love for BB. Not a bad little marketing strategy if they can get it trending. Nothing like what most on here are hoping for though (I don't think).
    07-03-12 10:31 AM
    We didn't even get that...
    I am speechless at the audacity of RIM's what almost ALWAYS turns out to be useless announcement to keep afloat...
    Seriously how can a company get away time after time with such mischief and failures...oh wait they are not getting away with it.
    07-03-12 10:39 AM
    Just wondering, bb.pl... How many threads are you going to start with this title/topic? Seems every time I go into a board there's a "1 in a million" or "#1inamillion" topic started...
    07-03-12 10:39 AM
    Just wondering, bb.pl... How many threads are you going to start with this title/topic? Seems every time I go into a board there's a "1 in a million" or "#1inamillion" topic started...
    1 - in the news and rumor section
    1 - in the blackberry playbook section wondering if it has anything to do with the playbook.
    So that makes it 2. as in when you 1 + 1 = 2.

So I guess that is, just 27 less that the missed deadline and f*ups from RIM over the last few years.
    07-03-12 11:06 AM
    1 - in the news and rumor section
    1 - in the blackberry playbook section wondering if it has anything to do with the playbook.
    So that makes it 2. as in when you 1 + 1 = 2.

So I guess that is, just 27 less that the missed deadline and f*ups from RIM over the last few years.
    Who cares? Two is already too many. Your attitude blows, the amount of posts I've read from you calling people who buy PlayBooks 'delusional', bashing the stock, the CEO(s), how RIM never lives up to your expectations, how they're "going to fail no matter what"... is it any surprise to you that almost all the threads you either start or post in are locked almost immediately? Sure, a lot of us are upset with the company's current state, but we take that train of thought out in a constructive way, a non-violent, non-harassing constructive way.

If you're so pissed at RIM, go somewhere else. We do not need you here.

Might I suggest:
    http://www.imore.com/
    http://www.androidcentral.com/
    http://www.windowscentral.com/
    http://www.webosnation.com/
    07-03-12 12:08 PM
    Who cares? Two is already too many. Your attitude blows, the amount of posts I've read from you calling people who buy PlayBooks 'delusional', bashing the stock, the CEO(s), how RIM never lives up to your expectations, how they're "going to fail no matter what"... is it any surprise to you that almost all the threads you either start or post in are locked almost immediately? Sure, a lot of us are upset with the company's current state, but we take that train of thought out in a constructive way, a non-violent, non-harassing constructive way.

If you're so pissed at RIM, go somewhere else. We do not need you here.

Might I suggest:
    http://www.imore.com/
    http://www.androidcentral.com/
    http://www.windowscentral.com/
    http://www.webosnation.com/
    he's just a sour negative guy when it comes to RIM... he doesn't like the RIM koolaide anymore, but then again, i don't remember a post where he actually liked RIM in the first place or a product from RIM
    bungaboy and wxmancanada like this.
    07-03-12 12:13 PM
    BB ask a lot of these kind of things on twitter. Usually send us a pic of your day.

Is Thornsten on twittter does anyone know.
    bnortey likes this.
    07-03-12 12:20 PM
    I'm sitting here waiting for a meeting to start, just within 10 minutes of searching, look at all this crap. I didn't even have to 'dig' for any of it, just "find posts by user". Incredible.

Fifa 12 FTW..even a Fifa 11 would do.
    But knowing RIM its likely to be neither.
    And what if it doesn't have sound via HDMI? Would you make another annoying thread to whine about the fact it doesn't output sound via HDMI?

To the end ....FTW.
    Its almost funny to see how deluded people can be. Oh well if there can be someone chewing another person's face, whats another RIM fanboy to brace for the end as well.
    Next time companies and CEO lies and not apologize, this is what happens.

Would be good for other companies to take lesson from the playbook deception and lies that played a major part in what is happening to RIM.

Short term gain on the back of gullible consumers promising them vapor ware and flooding with pretentious TAT teaser videos eventually runs its course and stake holder eventually figures out the company's true worth where the fanbois ends up biting the dust.

Hopefully RIM will be bought up up some decent honest company that will provide superior bb 10 that will benefit the consumer,
    Why are you wondering ? I am sure there are tens if not a hundred delusional people who would STILL buy a playbook at $ 499 and that's not even including the bb fanbois who are interprating the BB10 will end world hunger and create everlasting peace and the photo app as if RIM had created Time Travel. ( Although somehow in the real world RIM is down 10% i+n two days)
    Ya angry birds space would be a surprise...ya bcos we never saw a leak of angry birds space on playbook..Seriously touting angry birds space as a surprise would be an Epic Fail...
    ... Maybe Alec Saunders can use the top app flashlight from appworld to find the app which seems to have gotten lost on their way to appworld.
    Really pathetic that such great capability of the playbook is put to waste.
    When will this be fixed ?
    Where do get it he suff that you are smoking, because serious you've gotta be freakin delirious if all games are giving you sound via hdmi..
    I paid close to 600 when I bought the playbook at launch. It was one of the worst overpriced product that I ever bought. But I stuck with it even after Repeated lies of updates to the OS which I believed and did not return my playbook in the return window........So next time you hear something like this from any of those rim people take it with grain of salt...unless you see it. Rims is all talk....so whatever.

500K playbook sold last Qtr - WOW.

Even after this deep discount they still can't sell the almost perfect and amazing tablet ever made in human history.

I am glad that both the CEOs are Finally out. Seems like all those lying and vapor ware promises about the playbook being able to do such and such has finally cuaght up to them.
    Had they stopped lying about the playbook updates that caused the 60days , summer etc fiasco and just told the truth things might have been a lot different.

Its finally time for RIM to come back to reality but was sad to see that they are putting considering themselves to be sold. Only time will tell if BB10 is too tale Already, but it seems like hope is evaporating faster than boiling water
    bungaboy and Dr.Deebs like this.
    07-03-12 12:24 PM
    I'm sitting here waiting for a meeting to start, just within 10 minutes of searching, look at all this crap. I didn't even have to 'dig' for any of it, just "find posts by user". Incredible.
    Wowzers, that's a lot of bitchin !

Maybe the good posts out weigh the bad at a 100 to 1 hehe
    wxmancanada likes this.
    07-03-12 12:27 PM
    @wxmancanada - Do yourself a favor. Place him on ignore. Easiest way.
    Barljo and bungaboy like this.
    07-03-12 12:40 PM
    @wxmancanada - Do yourself a favor. Place him on ignore. Easiest way.
    Better yet. . . . Chase him back under the bridge he came from.
    wxmancanada likes this.
    07-03-12 02:34 PM
    Thanking for digging up my comments mr detective. It indeed is incredible.

I never knew I was so right almost every time. Everything I mentioned about the CEOs lying..and eventually getting kicked off, bad ethics and deception bringing a company down, tanking stock price etc have all eventually turns out to be true.
    07-03-12 03:40 PM
    ^
    Something tells me he was beat up a lot at school.
    jacknewp likes this.
    07-03-12 05:32 PM
    ^
    Something tells me he was beat up a lot at school.
    Unfortunately couldn't do anything about it due to being home schooled.
    07-03-12 05:38 PM
    This thread isn't going to end well. Much like most of your hit and run threads.
    07-03-12 07:49 PM
    Ok people who have gripes have a right to .
    07-03-12 09:14 PM
    They bought a product that was promised to be upgraded to something better and wasn't. Why hate them for their opinion?
    wxmancanada likes this.
    07-03-12 09:15 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD