Because I left it at work!!
    I couldn't believe that I would leave my Precious Playbook behind. Sure it was a busy day, the kind that leaves you feeling like the proverbial headless chicken. But when I got home and discovered it missing I could not find any excuse for such a grievous error.
    So I have endured 18 and a half hours of finger-twitching agony waiting to go back to work to MAKE SURE that my Precious is there. I am sure it's there. It's got to be!!!!
    Do you think she will ever forgive me????
    Cjesuelw likes this.
    02-19-12 02:38 PM
    hopefully no one finds it and steals it
    02-19-12 02:46 PM
    She wont if os2 comes out before you get her back. lol

I've only done this once, and drove back before they closed to grab it.
    02-19-12 02:47 PM
    I once left mine at work and the doors were locked. That was on Friday. I cried my eyes out over the weekend because I couldn't caress my precious Playbook. My heart stopped beating. I almost committed suicide.
    02-19-12 02:50 PM
    Call 911 and tell them you left your baby at work.
    TinRobot likes this.
    02-19-12 02:53 PM
    There there!
    02-19-12 02:54 PM
    Call 911 and tell them you left your baby at work.
    Won't work, I'm in a 911 centre right now and I'd never forgive you for that!!
    Cjesuelw and TinRobot like this.
    02-19-12 02:57 PM
    02-19-12 03:16 PM
    I feel your pain. I left mine at home one day and it was agony. First time we'd been apart in nine months. I'll surprise her with an early 2nd honeymoon next week.
    TinRobot likes this.
    02-19-12 03:23 PM
    Because I left it at work!!
    I couldn't believe that I would leave my Precious Playbook behind. Sure it was a busy day, the kind that leaves you feeling like the proverbial headless chicken. But when I got home and discovered it missing I could not find any excuse for such a grievous error.
    So I have endured 18 and a half hours of finger-twitching agony waiting to go back to work to MAKE SURE that my Precious is there. I am sure it's there. It's got to be!!!!
    Do you think she will ever forgive me????
    I would have just drove back and got it..... I am never without it!!!!!!!
    02-19-12 03:23 PM
    How do you feel about the guy who left his on the plane? He went out and got a new one immediately.
    02-19-12 03:58 PM
    I feel your pain. I left mine at home one day and it was agony. First time we'd been apart in nine months. I'll surprise her with an early 2nd honeymoon next week.
    did you caress her bezel when you had her again?
    TinRobot likes this.
    02-19-12 03:59 PM
    I have to leave my Playbook at home EVERY DAY because of school If I took it with me would probably be stolen or someone would break it!
    02-19-12 04:13 PM
    Well, hopefully, it is not like you dropped it into the Mt of Doom or did you?
    02-19-12 04:33 PM
    A dingo ate your baby!
    02-19-12 04:45 PM
    There is no force in the multi-verse strong enough to stand between me and my PB.
    DAnklaud and TinRobot like this.
    02-19-12 04:45 PM
    i saw the title of this thread and immediately thought gollum, so i made that haha
    TinRobot likes this.
    02-19-12 05:22 PM
    Lord of the tablets:return of the blackberry.
    02-19-12 05:50 PM
    I would have just drove back and got it..... I am never without it!!!!!!!
    I would have if I could. The place was closed and i had no keys. But I had to work today anyway so I was able to get her back. I feel so much better now.
    02-19-12 05:54 PM
    did you caress her bezel when you had her again?
    Yes. Yes I did.
    I was unsure at first. Perhaps she would resent me, after all I did forget my baby and leave her behind. She waited, cold and lonely, sitting on my counter certain of my return. I mean, how could I say away?
    And when I got to work there she was, the very picture of patient perfection. I lovingly held her and opened her cover with reverence. With just the slightest trembling of my finger tips I caressed her from top to bottom bezel and she lit up like a trooper. My Precious still loves me and all is right with the world again!
    Never again, my darling. I promise!
    up488 likes this.
    02-19-12 06:09 PM
    Yes. Yes I did.
    I was unsure at first. Perhaps she would resent me, after all I did forget my baby and leave her behind. She waited, cold and lonely, sitting on my counter certain of my return. I mean, how could I say away?
    And when I got to work there she was, the very picture of patient perfection. I lovingly held her and opened her cover with reverence. With just the slightest trembling of my finger tips I caressed her from top to bottom bezel and she lit up like a trooper. My Precious still loves me and all is right with the world again!
    Never again, my darling. I promise!
    true love waits
    02-19-12 07:10 PM
    I would have drunk hard liqour on the front step of my employer's work place all night !

*i would remember my Bold's second battery incase the first went flat.
    02-19-12 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD