I go bare.
    03-10-12 02:19 PM
    Otter box defender..works perfectly for me..have it in my 64gb...wife just wants convertible case....she looks after hers well so likes the classy look better
    03-10-12 02:33 PM
    anyone scratched thier screen yet?, i know there have been claims of it being gorilla glass but i dont think it is.
    03-13-12 03:44 PM
    When i ordered a PlayBook i already bought a screen protector. So easy job, received the PlayBook put on the screen protector and voila.
    All of my PlayBook's are geared up with a screen protector, so far nothing has been scratched all are coverd it up in a OEM Black Softshell Case.
    03-13-12 04:24 PM
    not I...
    10 char
    03-13-12 04:36 PM
    I bought the bodyguardz carbon fiber armor that comes with the screen protector. Got it the first week I had the PB and never looked better. For the price I paid on crackberry shop, it was a better deal than just the zagg screen protector.

BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for BlackBerry PlayBook - CrackBerry Canada
    03-13-12 06:51 PM
    Otterbox comes with a screen protector.
    03-13-12 07:03 PM
    I still gotta get a screen protector and a convertible case
    03-13-12 07:11 PM
    I only use the 3M brand screen protector. I've been through a few cheap ones and been a waste of money. Save your sold the time and only use 3M no bubbles what so ever on mine. I also sent my 16gb back for a 64gb, much happier now. I just sent my wife's playbook back to rim due to the volume buttons not working. sucks
    03-13-12 07:45 PM
    I used one of the cheap, thicker ones on mine. Actually used 2 of them, one to make sure i got all of the dust off after I wiped it down with alcohol and a "lint-free" cloth. I didn't actually intend on using the 2nd one but when I put the first one on i could see lint under it making bubbles, so i peeled it off and put a fresh one on. The dust and lint stuck to the first one and the second one went on super smooth without a single bubble!
    03-13-12 08:01 PM
    I've put them on a few phones and they seem to help quite a bit. I can do the phone with a few bubbles, but I don't want bubbles on the PB. What are you using???

Are the Zagg booths at the mall OK?

Thanks for your comments!
    I runs my PB naked.
    03-13-12 08:03 PM
    I've had a Zagg invisible shield screen protector on my PlayBook since the second week in May and it's still going strong. BestBuy "geek" squad put it on, and I must say he did an excellent job.....no bubbles. It took about 3 weeks to break-in but it was worth it. It gives me a piece of mind
    03-13-12 08:09 PM
    i didnt know that the zagg came with a back protector as well, this would definitely prove useful considering the thing is mostly face up.
    @ imberryhungry
    can you see the protector on the back , i mean is it obvious its there or does it just look like normal.
    looks like u went overkill on ur pb but hey atleast ull never have a scratch. otterbox + zagg = wow
    can barely see the back protector. Looks quite normal.

Well I have a 2 year old son who loves to watch Cars 1/2 and Finding Nemo on his daddy's PB. I also removed the screen protector from the Otterbox. The Zagg sp is much better than the one included with Otterbox.
    03-13-12 09:32 PM
    Bestskinever on the front, using the Brookstone Black Leather case. Love this little tablet. I gave my Girlfriend my Galaxy Tab International as I much prefer the Playbook!
    03-13-12 09:35 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD