I've put them on a few phones and they seem to help quite a bit. I can do the phone with a few bubbles, but I don't want bubbles on the PB. What are you using???

Are the Zagg booths at the mall OK?

Thanks for your comments!
    03-09-12 04:35 PM
    i got a anti glare protector on both pbs i have, one went on no problem, one is bubbly as ever - sent this one back to rim for repair so theyll probably take the protector off anyway.
    antiglare works good but it seems like it almost limits the screen quality, everyones screen without it looks way crisper.
    if you are going to go with one, id suggest something clear.
    zagg is great but you either need to get it professionally installed or do it right the first time, one of my buddies put his on and it looks like crap no bubbles but its got ripples throughout the whole thing
    71 GS likes this.
    03-09-12 04:45 PM
    I've got the Zagg protecting the front and back of my 32gb PB. On top of that I have it protected in an Otterbox case. Together its almost indestructible!!!!!! I recommend them them both, even if they are pricey. Hope this info helps.
    71 GS likes this.
    03-09-12 04:46 PM
    I was thinking of having it done by the Zagg mall booth guys. Warrantied and no worries for me about bubble or ripples!

What's there to protect on the back????
    03-09-12 04:48 PM
    Had it since launch day, no screen protector, just a White Skin for around the house and the Leather Case for when it goes out and about. Still mint condition. I don't find it necessary for the PB.
    Scotter75 likes this.
    03-09-12 04:52 PM
    I was thinking of having it done by the Zagg mall booth guys. Warrantied and no worries for me about bubble or ripples!

What's there to protect on the back????
    It came in a package that i bought from future shop. I guess it protects the back from being scratches to sh!t from being placed on hard surfaces?
    03-09-12 04:56 PM
    Depending on how and where you will use it will determine if you need one. I have had a Zagg screen protector on since I bought it. In fact it was my first accessory I purchased since I would be using the PB on construction sites. Has worked great.
    03-09-12 05:00 PM
    might aswell go with the pro install - warranty and no bubbles plus way less hassle, i know from experience its a real pain in the a$$ to put these things on without having a single air bubble. i didnt know that the zagg came with a back protector as well, this would definitely prove useful considering the thing is mostly face up.
    @ imberryhungry
    can you see the protector on the back , i mean is it obvious its there or does it just look like normal.
    looks like u went overkill on ur pb but hey atleast ull never have a scratch. otterbox + zagg = wow
    03-09-12 05:05 PM
    I got 6 for �1.50 off ebay im no expert at fitting them but it basically did it by its self
    03-09-12 05:13 PM
    I got 6 for �1.50 off ebay im no expert at fitting them but it basically did it by its self
    same here i bought 3 for like 3 bucks, 2 are in the garbage lol
    03-09-12 05:16 PM
    Took me my second go,first had tinyest bubble in corner and cos im like ocd with my devices done anotherone
    03-09-12 05:19 PM
    Took me my second go,first had tinyest bubble in corner and cos im like ocd with my devices done anotherone
    im the same way, if i had a choice i wudda tossed em all but then id be left with no screen protector at all...damn ocd will be the death of me
    03-09-12 05:25 PM
    I use Otterbox on my PB and BB, both are in mint condition.
    03-09-12 06:07 PM
    Currently using the Zagg InvisibleSHIELD and OEM Convertible Case. Futureshop, owned by BestBuy, will install them even if you don't purchase your PlayBook or screen protector from them, they do it perfectly, same thing with the Zagg booths, just haven't seen those around here in Canada.
    03-09-12 06:13 PM
    I have screen protector on every electronics with LCD. I hate fingerprints.
    03-09-12 06:19 PM
    I've been using BoxWave screen protectors with my devices. The protectors come in clear and anti-glare versions. Both are easy to apply and re-apply. It doesn't seem to use a sticky adhesive, so doesn't collect lint/dust just as you're apply it. Bubbles are easy to push out as you can lift it and put it back down. You can use tape to remove lint/dust as your applying too. The main downside is that it's more expensive than a pack of three screen protectors from most retailers. However, I think they're worth the money since you'll only need one.
    03-09-12 06:37 PM
    :::

I am using $4.50 cdn no name clear screen protector.
    No distortion. I have no bubbles since I have a good hand!

:::
    03-09-12 06:47 PM
    I've been using a Ghost Armor screen protector for about a month now and I really like it. I can hardly tell that its on there. I had it professionally installed at a kiosk in the mall. They have a lifetime warranty and will install replacements for just $5.00.
    03-09-12 07:02 PM
    No protection.
    Had it for 4 months, no bumps no bruises.
    03-09-12 07:30 PM
    SGP screen protector
    03-09-12 07:35 PM
    zagg needs to make a full body clear skin like they do for the phones, id assume this would be quite easy for the pb since there are no weird shapes to conform to. (unless u count the rounded corners)
    03-10-12 09:38 AM
    I handle with care, wipe the screen now and then and it looks like new.
    03-10-12 09:42 AM
    I'm getting a Zagg as it's the only ant-glare screen protector in my local Best-Buy.
    I will also have the 'Geek Squad' there install it for me, if they mess up free replacement, if I do I have to buy another one!
    03-10-12 09:48 AM
    Had it since launch day, no screen protector, just a White Skin for around the house and the Leather Case for when it goes out and about. Still mint condition. I don't find it necessary for the PB.
    Same here. I bought a screen protector the same day I got the PB. I put it on with no problem, but hated the way it felt. Not sure why other than that it just bothered me. Within a few hours, I removed it. My screen has been naked ever since. Still as shiny and pretty as the day I bought it.
    03-10-12 09:53 AM
    Ever visit Granny's house where all the furniture was covered in plastic?

Same thing.
    nmburns likes this.
    03-10-12 11:52 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD