A few weeks ago I ordered a 16 gig BB PlayBook from dailysteals.com
    I probably should have done some research about them. Now I'm getting excuse after excuse concerning why it hasn't been shipped. I've been assured of several dates that have come and gone. Has anyone else dealt with this company or better yet, did anyone order the PlayBook from those guys with any success?
    07-18-12 10:31 PM
    Check this post.

Others also waiting...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-today-733592/

I�ve heard this company takes forever to ship.. but it eventually does....
    07-18-12 10:56 PM
    If you paid by paypal you might be able to get your money back.
    07-18-12 10:56 PM
    I always take it as, if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't true. Hopefully you paid through Paypal, if not call your bank and let them know what happened so you can get your money back.
    07-18-12 11:10 PM
    I think they work something like 1saleaday and a few others seem to. They seem to take the orders then purchase the product at a discount based on the number they order...then they ship to you.

Some of those sites take a long time...I had one order take like 2 weeks to ship...but I got it ok. It was not a PB and I think patience will pay off here but they should post on their site that your order will take from 14-21 days.
    07-19-12 07:44 AM
    1saleaday can take up to a month to ship, BUT they are reliable. These guys I have not heard of, HOWEVER if they run their ship just like 1saleaday that could explain your wait.
    07-19-12 08:26 AM
    19 days and counting. And still no sign of a ship date from dailysteals.com. Plenty of correspondence from those guys but everyone has a different story. One even said he spoke to a supervisor and it was shipping in 30 minutes. What a joke this has become. Has anyone received their BB PlayBook from this site?
    07-22-12 11:20 PM
    I received a UPS tracking number today from DS. It was shipped 7/23 in the afternoon. It is scheduled to be delivered on Thurs 7/26. Just thought everyone else would like to know they might be finally shipping this to those who ordered.
    jcbrunson likes this.
    07-24-12 09:40 AM
    I received a UPS tracking number today from DS. It was shipped 7/23 in the afternoon. It is scheduled to be delivered on Thurs 7/26. Just thought everyone else would like to know they might be finally shipping this to those who ordered.
    FINALLY! [Whew]. Looking fwd to getting the three I ordered...

Edit: cheer up, buzbuf! Double check your order status on their website and make sure it's on the way. I didn't get an email notice of shipment from DailySteals.
    Last edited by jcbrunson; 07-24-12 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Added info
    Bluemoonjules likes this.
    07-24-12 10:06 AM
    I think they work something like 1saleaday and a few others seem to. They seem to take the orders then purchase the product at a discount based on the number they order...then they ship to you.

Some of those sites take a long time...I had one order take like 2 weeks to ship...but I got it ok. It was not a PB and I think patience will pay off here but they should post on their site that your order will take from 14-21 days.
    Haha. Wondered how these sites actually operated. Maybe out of a garage? Black market stuff? They really only say that the order will be "processed" in 4-6 days. They never mention shipping dates. And no returns unless defective. Not very customer service oriented. But they do eventually deliver...
    07-24-12 11:31 AM
    I�ve heard this company takes forever to ship.. but it eventually does....
    Yep. I ordered a keyboard and case combination through some Chinese outfit and it took them 5 months to deliver the product. I had write-off ever receiving the merchandise.
    07-24-12 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD