Hey, need some opinions from my fellow crackberrians.. I'm looking at a 16g playbook, on my local Kijiji buy and sell network. The guy has his listed for 125$, but says that it becomes unresponsive occasionally, he thinks it's because of his sweaty hands. He's the original owner, and has receipt. I told him to contact tech support to see if they can talk him through the issue. I'm still considering buying it, just because it's at a pretty good price.
    I currently own the 32g model and love it, want this one for the wife. Just unsure if it's a smart move.
    HELP! Lol
    05-11-12 09:22 AM
    It's hard to tell, if you want to be safe i would dig out that extra money to get a new one, sometimes it's worth it and sometimes not.
    But since it's listed for $125 it could be a steal, it's all up to you. I don't have issue's with my PlayBook becoming unresponsive though.
    pike13 likes this.
    05-11-12 09:39 AM
    Hey, need some opinions from my fellow crackberrians.. I'm looking at a 16g playbook, on my local Kijiji buy and sell network. The guy has his listed for 125$, but says that it becomes unresponsive occasionally, he thinks it's because of his sweaty hands. He's the original owner, and has receipt. I told him to contact tech support to see if they can talk him through the issue. I'm still considering buying it, just because it's at a pretty good price.
    I currently own the 32g model and love it, want this one for the wife. Just unsure if it's a smart move.
    HELP! Lol
    What sites is he on if he gets that bad of sweaty hands?

I'd buy a new one as byul said.
    pike13 likes this.
    05-11-12 09:43 AM
    Buy it new. Peace of mind > $75.
    ambarmetta and pike13 like this.
    05-11-12 09:43 AM
    PIKE,

See your PM before you buy!
    pike13 likes this.
    05-11-12 10:13 AM
    Is it still under warranty!?? If it's under warranty I would go for it. Worse comes to worse you get a rma from Rim. But as someone else says 75$ for piece of mind
    pike13 likes this.
    05-11-12 10:45 AM
    What sites is he on if he gets that bad of sweaty hands?

I'd buy a new one as byul said.
    HA! Good thinking lol
    Thanks peeps, I decided against buying this one and will go with a new one.
    Chaddface likes this.
    05-11-12 11:11 AM
    I would say if its because of his 'sweaty hands' then .. might wanna look into a different one. This could potentially mean moisture damage to internal/external components. which = bad
    05-11-12 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD