Hi all. I've seen a used (next to new) 32g PlayBook in a local computer shop, and I'm thinking of trading in my 16g pb.
    My 16g is great and I've had no problems with it no freezes bulge on the back in a word it's been great. My worry is that when we get the BB10 os or whatever it will be called I might not have enough space on my pb.
    I realise there are threads on this but wanted to know what you guys think ie stick with what I have and had no problems with or move upto the 32g pb that might turn out to be faulty within a few weeks. I think they supply a six month warranty.
    I don't have many apps on my pb and I wouldn't know where to look to see how much space I have left.
    The deal by the way is 106 for my 16g + another 80
    Thanks for taking the time to look at this
    06-20-12 10:11 AM
    best thing to do is to purchase the other PB while holding on to the 16. after about a month if everything is ok sell the 16. And make sure you have extended warranty & insurance because you will need them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    drum likes this.
    06-20-12 10:16 AM
    I don't have many apps on my pb and I wouldn't know where to look to see how much space I have left.
    Thanks for taking the time to look at this
    How to find out how much free storage is on a PB

Go to Settings (eg swipe diagonally down from the top right corner)

Tap on the Gear Symbol in the top right corner (it looks like a Cog)

Tap on About (top entry in the right hand column)

Tap on the DropDown Menu in About (will probably be on General)

Tap on Hardware

et voila!

Should now show your PIN, Total Storage, Free Storage, Memory, etc and the time & date of when you last re-booted

Hope this helps
    drum likes this.
    06-20-12 10:20 AM
    best thing to do is to purchase the other PB while holding on to the 16. after about a month if everything is ok sell the 16. And make sure you have extended warranty & insurance because you will need them.

Hey thanks for the replies. Yes holding on to the 16gb sounds like the way to go. And that last sentence is scary good advice lol. Checked hardware for free space and it shows 9.1gb. Thanks for that
    06-20-12 01:14 PM
    It's all good advice, but you ought to get 64gb
    06-20-12 01:32 PM
    It's all good advice, but you ought to get 64gb

Nice never knew there was a 64GB where can I get one from?

06-20-12 07:08 PM
    well I'm sure You will find them all over craigslist and kijiji and even ebay...
    06-20-12 07:48 PM
    And Amazon.... along with alot of online stores.. Bing or Google it.
    06-20-12 07:52 PM
    Ok thanks I probably will get it when the new OS comes out + BB10. Saving my $$ up ya know.

06-21-12 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD