06-21-12 12:37 AM
32 12
tools
    I wish one could supersize to 128 GB, then I would have my whole music collection with me all of the time. Too bad no memory slot.
    How long are your journeys if you want to listen to 128Gb's of music ?
    06-19-12 02:50 AM
    Y'all sound like crack addicts and I do not mean the CrackBerrian variety.
    06-19-12 09:58 AM
    I received a 16GB for Christmas for which I am grateful but it is not enough storage. They got it for me at $199 so I understand but really wish I had more storage space.

Go 64GB for sure.
    You could add 500GB of storage using the Seagate GoFlex WiFi External Hard Drive and keep the 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook. And you can stream music and movies from the Seagate device with the latest firmware.
    06-19-12 10:02 AM
    I would go with a 64GB if its in your budget. 16GB will fill fast, so would a 32GB. But you can always transfer data onto your computer if its handy. But the way the pricing is 64GB is the only way to go. You can also go the way mentioned above and get the 16GB and a Seagate GoFlex if your looking to spend more money. Either way you will be happy with your purchase.
    06-19-12 10:26 AM
    The answer is 64GB -- but get another tablet with that capacity. The Playbook is hopelessly outdated at this point and all but abandoned. There are many inexpensive Android tablets available that have many times the functionality that the Playbook currently has.

I had a Playbook for about 8 months before I decided to sell it and get something that works they way it was promised. I hope RIM manages to release a new model with BB10, but I don't expect them to be a going concern a year from now.
    06-19-12 11:17 AM
    I have a 16gb, and now wish RIM had added expandable SD storage. Since that's not an option, definitely go for the higher memory models. Would especially suggest doing so if you like 3D games, loading movies/media onto your PB or taking movies with your PB either (and it's pretty great at it as far as tablets go!).
    06-21-12 12:35 AM
    There are many inexpensive Android tablets available that have many times the functionality that the Playbook currently has.
    Name them. For $199 or less, name them. Even the Kindle Fire doesn't hold a candle (pun intended) to the Playbook.
    06-21-12 12:37 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD