Hello everyone!

I've just spent the last 4 months at sea being chased by typhoons, ship fires and somali pirates. I've had limited to no access to the internet so has made following the news of the playbook nigh-impossible!

But! Have just left my ship and got to mumbai airport and found its now on sale, how great is that! haha. I've pre-ordered the 16GB model for �335 over amazon, which i think is about $540, so should be delivered by the time I reach home.

I'm so excited! . How is everyone else coping with their playbooks?
    06-11-11 11:58 PM
    its awesome, pawsome! <3 watching a movie on it now while i surf on my desktop!

IF IM NOT DOING 2 THINGS AT ONCE IM NOT HAPPY!!!!! lol kidding
    06-12-11 12:56 AM
    I am heading to myrtle in a couple weeks. I have been loaded with requests for videos to be added. its a hit. you'll love it. You will need more than a 16 gb tho trust me
    06-12-11 01:02 AM
    I would prefer to have gotten the 32Gb version, but the standard blackberry price is �400, so i snapped the chance of picking one up for �335 instead.

It should be enough to carry tv shows/vids/music for short travels though

I'm just sat in the departure lounge now, feeling like a small child at christmas knowing its going to be waiting for me when I get home. haha.
    06-12-11 01:36 AM
    I love my playbook. Its everything I want it to be and more. Its even better playing with the camera and my grand daughter
    06-12-11 10:24 AM
    My suggestion to everyone considering buying a PB is to take all the negative posts around here with a grain of salt. Yes, there are some legitimate gripes, but there are also a lot of people having issues that many of the rest of us have never experienced.

There are a lot of people around here bashing that don't even own one. Consequently, there is a lot of misinformation floating around.

Make an informed decision, but don't let all the negativity on these forums cloud the issue.
    Speczorz and asherwiin like this.
    06-12-11 12:02 PM
    The playbook is a great device.. I have had very few issues with mine. Enjoy!
    06-12-11 12:06 PM
    awsome device...enjoy every second and it keeps getting better
    06-12-11 12:17 PM
    still as happy as when i got it .
    06-12-11 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD