Has anyone else had any problems backing up their PlayBook since the release of OS 1.0.8.4985???

I usually do a custom back up and only select my applications and settings (omitting my media), so I tried a few things:

Back up my settings alone - SUCCESS
    Back up my applications alone - SUCCESS
    Back up my settings and applications together - FAIL

Seems like I can't back up both. I keep getting: "There was an error backing up. There could have been a problem with the device or connection during the back up. Verify that the device is turned on and connected." whenever I try to back up both apps and setting at the same time.

I don't know why... any help?
    11-26-11 01:59 PM
    I had a similar experience. I wanted to back up my apps, but from reading other forums online as well as this one it seems back up fails when the amount of data is above some amount (I don't know how much). It explains why some people can back up after wiping, but cannot if they have many apps loaded.

I was a little concerned about not being able to back up my apps, but it seems this may no longer be an issue as app world now keeps track of all the apps you have downloaded. In fact, I can see the apps i've downloaded for my playbook even when I access it from my phone. Realizing this, I only backed up my settings and used the standard usb transfer for my media.
    11-26-11 02:07 PM
    Thanks mate will try deleting some apps and then try backing up to test this.
    11-26-11 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD