Today, I closed the pictures app by swiping from the left bezel and swiping up. I also had my browser open, and no matter what I did, it would not move. I could use the app (ex go to google news from google.com)and use the keyboard, but I could not enter the app full screen or close the app neverless go the homescreen.

frustrating
    08-30-11 10:09 PM
    Today, I closed the pictures app by swiping from the left bezel and swiping up. I also had my browser open, and no matter what I did, it would not move. I could use the app (ex go to google news from google.com)and use the keyboard, but I could not enter the app full screen or close the app neverless go the homescreen.

frustrating
    Happened to me once a few month back on a different OS. Was a bit frustrating, but considering it only happened once since April, not a big deal to me.

Interestingly, there are a handful of websites that, for whatever reason, screw with the playbook. There is a congressman's websit that if you go to it, it will literally lock the entire Playbook up. Weird, but yeah... I hardly think the multitasking is "broken" just press the power button and power it off and back on again. all better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 10:32 PM

frustrating
    The only time a have used my power button is for a soft restart in which my screen has stopped like that. It has occurred when I've been inputting a lot of commands but only happens rarely as I constantly flick back and forth between processes during the normal course of operation. Very hard if not impossible to duplicate the stall.
    08-30-11 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD