Got stuck in DM doing an update. Inadvertently went back down to 1.0.7 I went back on the site ( https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/...et20/register/ ) and re-entered my pin, but no update... Anyone have this happen and re-update? Thanks!
    10-19-11 11:09 PM
    still trying to re-update myself. i want my folders and dock back
    10-19-11 11:16 PM
    Seriously! How sick were those folders?
    10-19-11 11:21 PM
    I am having the same problem. I had to do a restore to get back some media that I deleted; had to go back to 1.0.7, now can't get back to 2.0.... I tried requesting the download again several times since last night. Still no update available. I'm wondering if some how this is set up to be a one time thing only for each pin? I wish I wouldn't have gone back to 1.0.7. I hope there is way back soon!
    10-20-11 08:11 AM
    I am having the same problem. I had to do a restore to get back some media that I deleted; had to go back to 1.0.7, now can't get back to 2.0.... I tried requesting the download again several times since last night. Still no update available. I'm wondering if some how this is set up to be a one time thing only for each pin? I wish I wouldn't have gone back to 1.0.7. I hope there is way back soon!
    I'm in the same boat as you. Holding out hope!
    10-20-11 08:12 AM
    Sounds like a few people are... If any of you are on the BB support forums, there is a thread there addressing the same issue. Looks like its a 1-shot per pin at this point

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD