I am new to BB. I really like the switch from a Samsung a990. I find myself spending hours playing brickbreaker at work. I really like ZUMA but I just can't seem to find it for our BB 8130.
    Can someone gide me please?
    Thank you.
    02-12-08 11:39 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    Here you go!
    ZUMA for blackberry - Google Search
    02-13-08 05:21 AM
    Thank you menber No.1
    Idid a search on my BB from M.google.com and did not find anything where I could get it OTA. I will try again.
    02-13-08 08:22 AM
    They don't make Zuma for BlackBerry devices...the link supplied above leads to nowhere, don't bother with it.
    Last edited by AFuentesJr; 08-13-08 at 08:22 PM.
    03-28-08 01:39 PM
    i'm sure searching on google is what everybody does in the first place.

Jonchos Zuma - BlackBerry Handheld Software - powered by Handango you can download it there, but its not OTA.
    03-28-08 03:03 PM
    There is no Zuma for Blackberry...the link above is for Palm OS 5.0 or later
    08-13-08 08:21 PM
    This kinda sucks for blackberry, it definantly seems to be lacking in the gaming department, I mean my Fiance has the Black Berry and I got a Samsung Eternity. I just downloaded 6 Full free games today, and she saw that I had zuma and told me to get it on her Blackberry. I mean, the black berry is suppose to be all powerful with the IPhone I thought. Oh well, I guess she'll be stealing my phone more often to play games on it.

Eternity: 1 BlackBerry Curve: 0

Later
    10-12-09 02:01 PM
    It's a phone.
    10-12-09 02:19 PM
    I am new to BB. I really like the switch from a Samsung a990. I find myself spending hours playing brickbreaker at work. I really like ZUMA but I just can't seem to find it for our BB 8130.
    Can someone gide me please?
    Thank you.
    Sure they don't make Zuma specifically for blackberry.
    But what they DON'T tell you is that if your blackberry supports Java script, then you can install java games and they may or may not work. If they don't work, you can always uninstall, so don't let the warnings scare you.

My wife has a Blackberry Storm. She wanted Zuma on it. After lots and lots of searching, I realized they did not make it for Storm. So I did an experiment. I downloaded Zuma Touch (Zuma for touchscreen) and it actually worked like a charm!

Here's how you do it:

1)Download Zuma touch megaupload.com/?d=YJM2XVI8]MEGAUPLOAD (you may need to add the http and the www to the beginning of that link, because I'm new here and not allowed to post links yet)

2)Plug your blackberry into your computer or insert your micro sd car into your computer (using an adapter).

3)copy and paste Zuma Touch onto your blackberry or micro sd card

4)Unplug your phone from computer or re-insert your micro sd card and go to either applications or application files (I can't remember what it's called. It's one of the application thingies. It's the one that has the "files" option in it).

5)click on Files and search folder.

6)select Zuma Touch to 'download' or install it.

7)be sure to 'allow all' and save settings

Once installation is complete, you'll find Zuma in your downloads folder.
    From here, you can move it to your games folder for easy access.
    Enjoy!
    03-24-11 05:35 PM
    If you have a non-touchscreen Blackberry such as the Blackberry curve, just find a normal version of Zuma that has the .jar extension at the end of it.

If it has a .jar or .jad file extension, this means it is a java game and should work.

NOTE: I know for a FACT that .jar works on Blackberries that support java, but I haven't tried .jad on a Blackberry yet.

Also, keep in mind that if you don't have a directional pad on your Blackberry, you'll have to experiment with the buttons to see which ones allow you to control the game. Based on my own experimentation, the following should work:

zuma controls for blackberry

up/change ball color = 2
    turn left = 4
    turn right = 6
    snap 180 degrees = 8
    shoot = 5 or spacebar

OR

down/snap 180 degrees = c, n, j, f
    up/change ball color = r, u
    turn left = a, d, h, l
    turn right = s, g, k
    shoot = spacebar
    Last edited by killer3k; 03-24-11 at 05:47 PM.
    03-24-11 05:41 PM
    03-31-11 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD