I am able to browse m.youtube.com without any problems, but when I click on a video to watch it nothing happens. It's like I never even clicked on it. Has anyone else had similar issues? I don't have a memory card and am thinking that may be my problem. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 06:15 PM
    I don't know why, but I can go to regular youtube and view everything on my 8130. Its not the m.youtube either. Did you try logging in to youtube with your youtube user name?

04-02-08 07:52 PM
    how can you view them? they are flash? maybe you are on the mobile site? they play in the media player, correct? if so then they are not flash, and therefore they aren't retrieved from the real youtube...

i think what it you have here is m.youtube.com style files that can be streamed or downloaded...

I'm just curious how you were able to view embedded flash files from YouTube on your Pearl...

Help me out, because i can't even get m.youtube.com to work any more!!
    04-02-08 08:21 PM
    I can watch m.youtube videos using the normal browser, but I can't watch them using opera mini. I can't watch them on either browser using the regular youtube site. I have to use the mobile site which is fine.

04-02-08 08:29 PM
    BTW...I'm on Verizon. Don't know if that makes a difference.

04-02-08 08:30 PM
    I can view them on the regular browser. I stumbled across it by accident by going to jawbone.com and clicking on jawbone on youtube. I logged in to youtube with my user name. I can't get to it in Opera. They play in media player that is correct.

04-02-08 08:56 PM
    You can also view youtube videos thru blueapple.mobi

04-02-08 08:58 PM
    Ok...I went into the browser. Went to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. not m.youtube.com and it still works. Could it still be the mobile version even though I entered youtube.com and not m.youtube?

04-02-08 09:08 PM
    this is what i get when i try to access youtube from my curve.

We are currently performing site maintenance. Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit. Information: YouTube Mobile is a data intensive application. We highly recommend that you upgrade to an unlimited data plan with your mobile service provider to avoid additional charges. This device is currently not supported by youtube; most of the features, such as playback, might not work. We are currently working to make the site work for more devices.
    04-02-08 09:38 PM
    I did see something earlier tonight that they would be performing maintenance.

04-02-08 09:48 PM
    I just went back into it and saw the maintenance thing but both all the other stuff you mentioned and I was still able to view videos.

04-02-08 09:52 PM
    That should be not all the other stuff and it says nothing about mobile and being data intensive.

04-02-08 09:55 PM
    I can't view video on you tube or anywhere else for that matter...I kept getting told I need to install flash??? I've not messed with anything since I bought mine so I am clueless.
    04-04-08 10:07 AM
    Someone mentioned enabling java script in browser configuration and also in general properties. I checked my settings and I have both checked and can view youtube videos.

04-04-08 11:22 PM
    I was able to view youtube but I no longer can. It now gives me the error message "A problem occured while trying to render the page" and it also does the same for myoutube and blueapple. Could someone please tell me how to fix this. My browser settings seem to be fine. Please help this is really bugging me.
    04-24-08 12:30 PM
    I was able to view youtube but I no longer can. It now gives me the error message "A problem occured while trying to render the page" and it also does the same for myoutube and blueapple. Could someone please tell me how to fix this. My browser settings seem to be fine. Please help this is really bugging me.
    i was experiancing the same issue, did a system wipe and it cleared up
    04-24-08 05:58 PM
    How do I do the system wipe? I know I should first back up my phone but then once that is done how do I wipe the phone then re-install everything. Will all of my icons come back such as espn and crackberry?
    04-25-08 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD