I can't view youtube videos on my unlocked blackberry pearl 8100...

Anyone know of what I can do to get this?
    09-22-08 05:06 PM
    On the 8100 Pearl, you need to run OS 4.5 to view videos on youtube.
    09-22-08 05:09 PM
    Thanks!!!!!!
    09-22-08 05:20 PM
    ok here's the problem. my carrier is t-mobile but the most recent version they have on their site is v4.2. So there is a v4.5 out there am i ok to download and install to my phone even tmobile isnt carrying the version at the moment?
    09-23-08 12:44 PM
    ok here's the problem. my carrier is t-mobile but the most recent version they have on their site is v4.2. So there is a v4.5 out there am i ok to download and install to my phone even tmobile isnt carrying the version at the moment?

Yeah its fine just make sure you back up your files...

here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/newe...anguage-71703/

you have to go to blackberry.com and get the software update loaded onto your computer..

the link above has step by step instructions

hope that helps!
    09-23-08 01:10 PM
    cool i will try it out when i have the time. Thanks!
    09-23-08 03:57 PM
    Ah memories..... LOL dont worry about crashing your phone in a upgrade, it does happen and it CAN be fixed. Ive bricked mines 4 times and gotten the start restart thing many many many many times. search and you shall find a way to fix a BlackBerry...
    09-25-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD