i installed youmail today. Works great on teh bb but i was hoping to be able to check my messages online to. It wont let me play then does anyone know how i can fix this
    01-22-09 12:24 PM
    Do you mean from your computer or online from your bb?
    01-22-09 12:42 PM
    from my computer... Its driving me insane.
    01-22-09 12:47 PM
    Are you able to access your account ok on their site?
    01-22-09 12:49 PM
    i can access my account i can even listen to the introductions when they tell you about youmail. But i cant hear any messages or contact messages. I click the green arrows to hear my messages and nothing happens. WHen i try to play a greeting it looks like it is playing then goes to play again. But i never hear it. All my other sounds are working fine
    01-22-09 12:55 PM
    From the YouMail site:

Help >> Retrieving Voicemail >> How do I check my voicemail online? >>
    How do I check my voicemail online?

You can check your voicemail message online instead of from your phone to save your plan minutes.

Simply click on the message's button on the Home page or click on the message in any of your folder on the Voicemail tab.

Checking your voicemail messages online is very convenient, especially in cases of if your cell phone ran out of battery or if you left your cell phone at home.
    01-22-09 12:55 PM
    that is what i am doing but nothign happens. I hear nothing
    01-22-09 12:57 PM
    I don't know... you've got me. I haven't had any problems with the service (I use it too). I just checked that I was able to listen online and I can. Maybe someone with a little more technical expertise can step in here. Sorry I wasn't able to be of more assistance.
    01-22-09 12:58 PM
    thanks for trying it driving me crazy.. It even shows it buffering when i try to listen to the contact greeting. Then nothing
    01-22-09 12:59 PM
    Maybe you should contact YouMail tech support.
    01-22-09 01:23 PM
    Two thoughts
    1 you have the program it is using muted or low. Double click the audio icon in your taskbar. If you see just a single column go to options and display all settings. In vista you can set volumum for individual software.

2 try using another browser if IE finals try firefox

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 11:51 PM
    LOL i use mozilla and couldnt hear any sound tried ie and it works fine
    THanks
    01-23-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD